Is the Witcher 3 really that good?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Gwent is ass :camby: easily one of the woat rpg mini games . Would rather play that bullshyt ass underwater soccer from final fantasy x:pacspit:
You just don’t know how to play it, nikka

I suggest you take the time to learn, because between the main map and Toussaint, there are enough Gwent players to give you several hours of dope fun

Treat yourself

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I'm a strictly bro gamer that I swear suffers from ADHD wen I try n sit down n play a single player game, If I'm not able to play online and make another person's day worse by shytting on them on any competitive game, I don't want it.

bought this during Xmas for $15 for complete edition, and with the free new gen update, have not been able to put it down, I think I'm close to 60hrs and maybe half way done with the game, not including all the dlc, and that's with a full time job, full time gym and a nagging GF always wanting to spend any free time I have with her, game is dope

Superstar
Daps
You just don’t know how to play it, nikka

I suggest you take the time to learn, because between the main map and Toussaint, there are enough Gwent players to give you several hours of dope fun

Treat yourself

I skipped any and everything gwent lol. I did love the game and dlc’s though. The was the same way with triple triad in FF8. Eventually I learned it and went back to play everybody I could.