Is the Witcher 3 really that good?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, one of the GOAT games, the combat isn’t as bad as people say, it’s just a bit on the simplistic side compared to games where you have to actually concentrate on blocking/parrying, amazing story, characters, Lore, Environments, 100’s of side quests that are fully fleshed out with interesting unique stories and not just a bunch of fetch quests like a lot of these rpgs.

buying the full edition with Heart Of Stone & Blood & Wine included is the best value for money purchase you’ll make in terms of video games

Last edited:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Combat isn't the strong suit of the game but they do make it interesting with the potions and bombs available to craft to match weaknesses. Also they try to overwhelm you with the number of enemies attacking at once. I remember escaping a dungeon that I broke a witch out of and there must have been 15 human enemies waiting on me when I came outside. Dodging and rolling, picking my spots to attack the group and using the Witcher signs made it frantic. Combat in those moments is deeper than it gets credit for.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Combat is average but the writing and quest design are the best in gaming. Great voice acting too. Basically everything is incredible outside of the ho-hum combat system. I will say the dismemberment and animations make it visually exciting at least

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I loved everything about it

Best game of the decade. Can't imagine playing it on anything other than the PC though.

Play it on switch. Combat is fluid and smooth as fukk

Deserves all the praise it got. Top 5 rpg ever for me. If somebody said it was the greatest of all time i wouldnt be mad at em:wow:

GOAT GAME:wow:

The game is dope

And the card game in it, Gwent....is the best card game I’ve ever played
:mjcry: my brehs have the BEST taste in games :lawd: