Is the s22+ the best android phone right now?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Just got a fold 3. Easily my favorite phone. Upgrading from a Note 9, which I'm still holding on to as a backup device. Some may not like the slim profile when it's closed, but I like it because it's a lot more comfortable to hold in one hand. Unfolding it in tablet mode is amazing for things like gps or watching media. Don't think I'm going back to 'regular' phones.

DynamikD

Rookie
Daps
I'm rocking a Pixel 6 Pro here but I'd argue if you are invested in Sammy products already, snatch up that S22 Ultra and live your life 👍🏾

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Just got a fold 3. Easily my favorite phone. Upgrading from a Note 9, which I'm still holding on to as a backup device. Some may not like the slim profile when it's closed, but I like it because it's a lot more comfortable to hold in one hand. Unfolding it in tablet mode is amazing for things like gps or watching media. Don't think I'm going back to 'regular' phones.

word. fold is fukking nice, i like the slim folded design. Now that it's pen compatible, I'm curious if they'll eventually integrate it and make it the new note.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I keep hearing the price is high on this..ok...well the realme phones are usually $500 and are the fukking truth. Got flagship specs for mid range prices..question is..how long do it take to arrive??

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
word. fold is fukking nice, i like the slim folded design. Now that it's pen compatible, I'm curious if they'll eventually integrate it and make it the new note.
Fold 4 designs are leaking out more everyday..they say it has less of a crease and the cameras are matching the s22 cameras...comes out in August...just 2 months. Even though I got a s21 Ultra and s22 Ultra...I don't know if I can talk myself out of not getting it. Lol. Remember..my Fold 3 was stolen last Sept...it may be time to make things right.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Fold 4 designs are leaking out more everyday..they say it has less of a crease and the cameras are matching the s22 cameras...comes out in August...just 2 months. Even though I got a s21 Ultra and s22 Ultra...I don't know if I can talk myself out of not getting it. Lol. Remember..my Fold 3 was stolen last Sept...it may be time to make things right.

Samsung and ATT have had ridiculous promos on their shyt all year…if they’re still giving $800-$1000 off of the fold 4 with the trade in of any s series, I’m trading in an old s5 I have sitting in a draw somewhere and copping one

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
My wife had the s22 ultra for about 2 weeks and she's returning it for an iPhone because the s22 ultra was glitchy as fukk. Wouldn't show the music controls on the lock screen even with the setting activated, shyt kept lagging, and I had to force close apps and reset permissions to get the shyt working for a day or so.

I'm rocking an s20FE and my shyt was running way smoother than hers. I think her shyt is defective.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
My wife had the s22 ultra for about 2 weeks and she's returning it for an iPhone because the s22 ultra was glitchy as fukk. Wouldn't show the music controls on the lock screen even with the setting activated, shyt kept lagging, and I had to force close apps and reset permissions to get the shyt working for a day or so.

I'm rocking an s20FE and my shyt was running way smoother than hers. I think her shyt is defective.
Got to be..the s22 ultra is about as buttery smooth as any phone I've ever touched and the Note 9 and Note 10 plus and S21 Ultra..s20 Fe were ULTRA FAST smooth phones with no hiccups. Camera is crazy.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait till this shyt gets more mainstream, better functioning, and cheaper so we can ditch tablets. it'd be nice to have one device in your pocket that checks all boxes. props to Sammy for pushing this technology.