Is the s22+ the best android phone right now?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
In terms of camera quality, speed, durability and features?

I'm trying to replace my s10 but im having a hard time choosing what its successor should be. I'm disappointed that Samsung phased out the micro SD slot

Jalether

Superstar
Daps

I'm trying to replace my s10 but im having a hard time choosing what its successor should be. I'm disappointed that Samsung phased out the micro SD slot
No it's the oppo find x5 pro
s22 plus isn't even samsung's best/flagship device, that would be s22 ultra

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia

Wtf? No micro slot?

fukk that.. I got the S10+, best phone I've ever had. It gets the job done

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
It's probably the best android phone for most ppl. The Ultra is better spec wise but if u don't need the extra cameras, the spen, and u prefer a smaller phone that isn't as boxy it's the best option right now

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

I ain't got one yet, but my chick had it. The fukking camera is a literal pair if binoculars. You can zoom in and see shyt miles away, clear as fukk.

I've never had an apple product, not a single one, so I don't do comparisons, but the S22 is one of the best devices I have ever used overall. Can't wait to grab me one.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
No it's the oppo find x5 pro
s22 plus isn't even samsung's best/flagship device, that would be s22 ultra

It looks solid but I don't usually fukk with Chinese brands. Been disappointed too many times before, and I'm boycotting China :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I had the choice to upgrade too but I was like fukk it this Note 9 is still incredible. All these new phones are very marginal upgrades.
Yep! I still got my Note 8.. it's just as big as my S10+, looks as good and has the stylus which I liked... I'd still be using it if my girl didn't buy me this damn S10+ :dead: