Is The Rock the most oversaturated Movie Star of All Time?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I never in my life said Keanu was a great actor or pretended to be one but Keanu has classics. That can't be denied. He works with what he has and leaves a presence on screen to have him spoken about in that way. The John Wick franchise is goated for the choreography alone and gun work which he actually trained for. Just name me something in the same stratosphere as JW from the Rock......I'll wait....
He can't start a franchise on his own, he has to piggyback on others, and then tries to do side solo deals with his production company and still fails
That hospital scene was the basic as fukk. He walked in the surgery room shot the guy and left and got into a shoot out with Billy Bob let him go and just walked away. No choreography just shooting and walking forward and goes to his car and drives off. shyt was lame.

Constantine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any Rock movie
Hit dogs Holla.....didn't say you did. And Keanu Reeves gets a pass....that's all I said breh lol.

And Faster is up there with John Wick. In fact the stuff Faster had was incorporated into John Wick. Like the crazy location kills.

Before John Wick that hospital scene was DOPE. You are desensitized to relentless violence.

You hate Rock movies....we get it.

Prollyba BLACK PANTHER MCU film fan too huh?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed:I like The Rock more so his wrestling career. I agree while successful bro’s filmography is kind of wack. Granted I haven’t seen The Rundown, Faster, or Walking Tall in a while. But question do y’all feel the same about Cena and Batista’s filmography. Because lately I been seeing people favoring them over The Rock.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Arnold, he had 0 facial expressions...stop it. Faster shyts on all the movies you listed.
Are you saying Faster shyts on Terminator? Or Rundown and Walking Tall?

Because if you're saying the former
jqwe5ahUf8xIkcKBsv.webp

:unimpressed:I like The Rock more so his wrestling career. I agree while successful bro’s filmography is kind of wack. Granted I haven’t seen The Rundown, Faster, or Walking Tall in a while. But question do y’all feel the same about Cena and Batista’s filmography. Because lately I been seeing people favoring them over The Rock.
I was a fan of the Rock's wrestling career as a kid. The Mummy is one my favorite movies and when he was in the Mummy Returns and Scorpion King I was like:feedme:

This just made me realize he's been piggy backing off of other peoples' franchises from the jump:patrice:

Walking Tall was nice and I know of people love the Rundown, but I always thought that it was wack.

Cena and Bautista can actually act and don't have to be the big bad ass that never takes any kind of L.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

jqwe5ahUf8xIkcKBsv.webp

I was a fan of the Rock's wrestling career as a kid. The Mummy is one my favorite movies and when he was in the Mummy Returns and Scorpion King I was like:feedme:

This just made me realize he's been piggy backing off of other peoples' franchises from the jump:patrice:

Walking Tall was nice and I know of people love the Rundown, but I always thought that it was wack.

Cena and Bautista can actually act and don't have to be the big bad ass that never takes any kind of L.
But can you say the same for Cena and Bautista. Regarding them not having any classic solo movies, quotes, or scenes.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hit dogs Holla.....didn't say you did. And Keanu Reeves gets a pass....that's all I said breh lol.

And Faster is up there with John Wick. In fact the stuff Faster had was incorporated into John Wick. Like the crazy location kills.

Before John Wick that hospital scene was DOPE. You are desensitized to relentless violence.

You hate Rock movies....we get it.

Prollyba BLACK PANTHER MCU film fan too huh?
Hit dogs...? You brought up Keanu's acting ability not me. All I said that he has something that The Rock doesn't which is classic franchises and charisma on screen whereas The Rock doesn't. I don't hate him I'm just stating facts, He doesn't have any classic movies and its been 20 years.
Faster being up there with John Wick?? Location kills? :dahell:. The only thing incorporated into John Wick from Faster was the protagonist killing people with a gun and even John Wick did that better. It wasn't even the violence that made it great it was the entire assassin underworld and how it operated.
This made for TV looking scene was nothing special at all let alone the movie.

:unimpressed:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
But can you say the same for Cena and Bautista. Regarding them not having any classic solo movies, quotes, or scenes.
On the level of Arnold's? No, but their performances are held in higher regard than anything The Rock has done.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

jqwe5ahUf8xIkcKBsv.webp

Faster shyts on alot of action films....it's underrated by the Rock is his best film honestly.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Faster shyts on alot of action films....it's underrated by the Rock is his best film honestly.
Which ones? I saw Faster when it came out and don't remember a single scene. When I saw The Raid, John Wick, Dredd, Equalizer, etc I'd replay scenes from those films in my head all the time after the first viewing.

Daps
But question do y’all feel the same about Cena and Batista’s filmography. Because lately I been seeing people favoring them over The Rock.
Well Dave Bautista is definitely a good actor. If he can reasonably convince me that he would lose in a fist fight to Ryan Gosling in Blade Runner 2049 then he must be pretty good.
:russ::russ::russ: