Is the Redfall worse than Cyberpunk 2077 at launch?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Redfall didn’t have as high expectations. The hype for cyberpunk was unreal.

But Redfall being a big AAA exclusive for a platform in a drought is whats elevating it to god tier fumble. They also pretty much lied throughout the duration of their marketing cycle by showing only PC footage and hiding the xbox 30fps stuff.

Cyberpunk is now considered a really good game even by its biggest skeptics while Redfall is pretty much dead. It will never be considered even decent. Theres no redemption arc for it coming

I’ll be surprised if it gets any of the big updates promised

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
hiding the xbox 30fps stuff.
I think it's clear they planned on this being 60fps on the Xbox. they had to put a sticker on the box

after my short time on PC, I really don't understand how they couldn't hit 60 on the consoles

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cyberpunk seems like the better game.

ironically i remember saying Cyberpunk felt like an open world Arkane game.

I still think Redfall can be good. They just need more time to get it all the way together.

Both became victims of the internet mob in a way that i think is a bit unfair.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Cyberpunk seems like the better game.

ironically i remember saying Cyberpunk felt like an open world Arkane game.

I still think Redfall can be good. They just need more time to get it all the way together.

Both became victims of the internet mob in a way that i think is a bit unfair.

Breh it was in development for 5 years and was even delayed once already :francis:

They printed game boxes touting 60FPS and had to cover it up with a sticker saying it won’t be available at launch that shyt is unheard of :dead:

The game flopped hard how on earth is it a “victim” to unfair criticism? YOU aren’t even tryna play it so how is everyone else trippin if they say it’s trash?

I had high hopes for it myself but that 30FPS bomb 3 weeks before release was the writing on the wall :hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Neither was unfair
Cyberpunk is still top 5 maybe 3 this Gen and if you let the internet tell it, it’s a trash game, one of the worst of the gen,

Redfall is a 60s rated game, lots of them come out, none of them garner the negative attention that redfsll did.

You have more posts about redfall than you do forespoken a “bad” game you actually paid $70 for.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh it was in development for 5 years and was even delayed once already :francis:

They printed game boxes touting 60FPS and had to cover it up with a sticker saying it won’t be available at launch that shyt is unheard of :dead:

The game flopped hard how on earth is it a “victim” to unfair criticism? YOU aren’t even tryna play it so how is everyone else trippin if they say it’s trash?

I had high hopes for it myself but that 30FPS bomb 3 weeks before release was the writing on the wall :hubie:
A game can be bad AND it can get lots of extra attention.

Bad games come out every day.

Redfall has atracted more attention than any of Arkanes “good” games.