Is the PS5 the console of choice for the

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
next gen gameplay is coming
I know it will be from Sony's first party studios because of their track record
You might be right about everyone else but we will have to see
Because of the way these systems are set up, especially the PS5's speed (17 GB/S), it will be up to the devs

And how many Sony games will be released vs the 3rd party games?

Daps
And how many Sony games will be released vs the 3rd party games?
who cares?
I know what you are trying to do you are going to say the unimaginative 3rd party games outnumber the first party ones
duh that's why I bought a ps5 if I only wanted 3rd party games I would get a XSX or gaming PC
obviously some games will push for next gen gameplay and prettier graphics while some games will just provide prettier graphics
it's up to the imagination of the developers like it has always been
most developers are average/generic and then you have the cream of crop who push the fold
it's always been like this

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
who cares?
I know what you are trying to do you are going to say the unimaginative 3rd party games outnumber the first party ones
duh that's why I bought a ps5 if I only wanted 3rd party games I would get a XSX or gaming PC
obviously some games will push for next gen gameplay and prettier graphics while some games will just provide prettier graphics
it's up to the imagination of the developers like it has always been
most developers are average/generic and then you have the cream of crop who push the fold
it's always been like this

But when Nintendo does this, its a bunch of flack. Double standards and Cult like followers of Sony's antics. @Hiphoplives4eva @PS5

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Black Community. I don't really here too much black folks talkin about the series X. But I here them talkin about that PS5.

the best choice for any community at this point :russ:

My Series X is collecting dust already
Oh yeah, well that's too bad. I do have a question, rules are rules and my bullshyt detector is going off so if you could tell us your gamertag we'll check to see if you're telling the truth or not.

If we're doing a poll I vote for this was made up :manny:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

what are you playing because I'm only playing XBOX games I missed out on...I had all of the playstation 4 hits...And I also have Cyberpunk but Im waiting on them to fix it which I know may take a month or even more.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
what are you playing because I'm only playing XBOX games I missed out on...I had all of the playstation 4 hits...And I also have Cyberpunk but Im waiting on them to fix it which I know may take a month or even more.
What games are you currently playing, I'll put you onto gems. And if you haven't, give ryse a chance. I'm telling you you'll be shocked...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah curious as to what you are playing on ps5 at this point.

Unless you are still playing demon souls and astro boy, or..... godfall everything else can be played on ps4

Soooo....

My ps5 is collecting dust currently, it will get played after I finish with cyberpunk on n series x. But it's be played for old games with better load times.

Xbox gamepass and a handful of games running better on it have me not even thinking about turning on the ps5 when I go to game

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What games are you currently playing, I'll put you onto gems. And if you haven't, give ryse a chance. I'm telling you you'll be shocked...

I am playing gears 5, control right now