Is the PS4 and Switch the best console combo to own?

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
This is you basically saying the thread is dumb. It ask is an inferior combo the best to own. No it's not.

There's stuff you can't play with only 2 of 4 major available platforms.

It's like asking is a Buick better than a Benz? Maybe you look at the Benz and say I can't afford that the Buick I can afford but that doesn't make it better.

full

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In a world where I can have everything why wouldn't I?

I get it some of yall are company loyalists and who releases a product is more important than what the product is.

I don't see things that way and I'm more of a PlayStation guy than most here.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
XBOX One was the most useless purchase I've ever made. I'ma keep it going forward for Forza, but haven't touched it since I got burnt out on FH3. But yeah, you really only need Switch + PS4. Never cared for PC. There isn't a single PC exclusive game I care about.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
This is you basically saying the thread is dumb. It ask is an inferior combo the best to own. No it's not.

There's stuff you can't play with only 2 of 4 major available platforms.

It's like asking is a Buick better than a Benz? Maybe you look at the Benz and say I can't afford that the Buick I can afford but that doesn't make it better.

the thread is fine. it asks for the best combo. the way the OP presented it, I'm assuming he's asking for the best two consoles to own. or at least a reasonable combo that doesn't involve buying a Neo-Geo and a Dreamcast

"should I buy everything to play all the games?" was not the question, but that's the question some of yall answered. probably to defend your own decisions, but I digress...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To play games on Xbox live with friends.
To have a much smaller box hooked up to the TV. For simplify TV media consumption and streaming.
Because you don't want to buy games on the Windows app store. Because Windows app store game ports are usually trash and don't take full advantage of your pc specs. Because on the PC to get all games you're buying them across 3 or so different store fronts that aren't cross compatible. Because you like the Xbox One controller better. Because your PS4 is only for Sony exclusive games.
you could still do this without the Xbox