Is the Midwest the worst part of the U.S.?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Westside you got big ass California and I hear folks bragging about Arizona. You also got Vegas. Eastside you got New York, South Carolina, and the DMV. South you got Texas, Atlanta, and Florida.

And all them places got beaches and I always hear about the women.

What do us Midwest brehs have? Maybe I need to travel more.:mjcry: At least we're depended on producing corn:mjgrin:

Garjxen

Rocketeer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jehovah
....the Midwest is littered with Satanic churches....so yes....I think a lot of Mormons and Amish are in the Midwest as well....you know, if we could somehow get the Scientologists relocated there too we could really advance the country with a single missile strike....

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Outside of the sports teams what are these cities known for?

Milwaukee excluded, but just off of Black culture the rest of them have put out some heavy hitters in Black music. Wouldn’t be no funk with out Ohio, and Minny put out Prince, Morris Day, Jimmy Jazz and Terry Lewis.

You can’t deny the Midwests imprint on Black music breh. Even small towns like South Bend Indiana put out people like Jr Walker and The All Stars.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Milwaukee excluded, but just off of Black culture the rest of them have put out some heavy hitters in Black music. Wouldn’t be no funk with out Ohio, and Minny put out Prince, Morris Day, Jimmy Jazz and Terry Lewis.

You can’t deny the Midwests imprint on Black music breh. Even small towns like South Bend Indiana put out people like Jr Walker and The All Stars.

You're just naming artists though. Are there black successful communities in those cities with things to do?