Is The Hurt Business Back In Business?

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I liked THB but Bobby is such a mega babyface now. More over than at any point in his career

You kinda have to just let him be at this point

I hear you.

Legit question though: Why can't THB work as a face unit?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Feel Like They Had A Shining Moment, It Got Ruined And Wont Be Good Again, Especially After They Had That Tiny Brief Reunion They Once Again Scrapped, And ESPECIALLY If They’re Faces

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I’ve always said that it doesn’t make sense to have everybody in the group on the roster but not doing anything. Just put them back together and maximize your roster.

Last night, with the Bloodlines going full NWO, would have been so much more interesting if there was another faction there not having it.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I hear you.

Legit question though: Why can't THB work as a face unit?

The only way they'd work as faces is if they had a heel faction to work off of, which there is now on each show... my only thing would be what happens once they're done feuding with a heel faction. It probably would go back to just being the Bobby Lashley show which I have no problem with, but as a babyface faction, there'll only be so much they could do together. It's not like they could go out and randomly attack/antagonize others like the heels do.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I’ve always said that it doesn’t make sense to have everybody in the group on the roster but not doing anything. Just put them back together and maximize your roster.

Last night, with the Bloodlines going full NWO, would have been so much more interesting if there was another faction there not having it.
Seems like that's what they were alluding to on RAW, it never made sense to break them up in the first place.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I say give em a shot. Im almost certain the crowd would rock with a THB reboot with the addition of Omos. THB showing up and stepping to The Bloodline and putting the beats on them would be.........good for business :birdman:
been saying this for months..how don’t we have a Hurt Business faction but have to watch Dexter stalk Miz for months

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I heard someone say Vince believes the baby face should walk alone.
They were heels when he broke them up. Basically Vince only cared about Lashley, and he killed a hot stable over his fixation on another man. HHH has had a couple of missteps recently, but there's no way in hell Vince should be brought back. It's nice seeing wrestlers win in their hometowns now.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Not enough Shelton but they got time for all these silly ass returns...didn't people say Emma came back to crickets??