LDN
Shelton and Cedric just split and I didnt even know they were still together

I guess this will be something they'll bring back later if ever

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So many good things about Vince being gone it's hard to narrow it down to just one
:bryan:
It's like even the stuff you can give him credit for is overshadowed by the bullshyt he continued to do. Like he's been proven right with the releases since 99% of them have done jack shyt, but breaking up THB because he only wanted Bobby to be the star and breaking up Heavy Machinery with no plan was stupid.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
It's like even the stuff you can give him credit for is overshadowed by the bullshyt he continued to do. Like he's been proven right with the releases since 99% of them have done jack shyt, but breaking up THB because he only wanted Bobby to be the star and breaking up Heavy Machinery with no plan was stupid.
One of the biggest problems he had was tearing up an entire show the day of an event and doing last minute re-writes. Just eliminating that has made the product significantly better.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

On the Hurt Business’ breakup: “I think The Hurt Business was so good they had to break it up. Bro, The Hurt Business is freaking tag team champions, world champion, and the U.S. champion. They’re the freaking modern day Horsemen, period. That is exactly what they were. They were the modern day Horsemen. They were so powerful. Anyway, they had Cedric Alexander as the rookie that was gonna be like the evolution, and they had seasoned athletes, and the unstoppable guy, and the minds behind it.”

Too strong, you say?