Is the defense legit? I guess we will find out on our own McCord: Official 2023 of THE Ohio State Buckeyes Thread

Expectations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Collected so many ankles
full

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Let me guess, 60 yard JJ deserves a semifinal nod?

I didn’t say that either, this dude has made a couple good throws, but osu ain’t winning because of him, he’s throwing to lil Murda Marv and that’s making his numbers pop, defense standing tf up too

So did Day and Gene apparently

But you already know scum gonna act like anybody was scared of him being there lol

I’m sure osu don’t care :mjlol:

Not becoming of u my g

I can be a hater

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@DropTopDoc I mean we can play them kinda games if u want lol....Y'all running into a stacked box at the 7th highest rate in the nation so one could y'all say y'all winning because teams more scared of Corum and fam more than Desmond Ridder 2.0 giving y'all them soft ass coverage pumping his #s up :troll:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@DropTopDoc I mean we can play them kinda games if u want lol....Y'all running into a stacked box at the 7th highest rate in the nation so one could y'all say y'all winning because teams more scared of Corum and fam more than Desmond Ridder 2.0 giving y'all them soft ass coverage pumping his #s up :troll:

We just ball :troll: