Is the Coli shutting down for real?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I doubt it. I think the site is getting update and yesterday you saw parts of that. For a brief while everything was shutting down you were able to search threads through reputation, likes, names and alphabetical order. It was a whole new search function.

Daps
And the site is working perfectly fine for me
44decbb0-0df0-43b3-a8ee-0814e49a4917_1324971_TABLET_LANDSCAPE_LARGE_16_9.jpg

Not saying that there aren't issues with the site but y'all are overblowing them. I can't remember the last time the site went down. I'm sure all the site really needs is part admin to handle updates and maintenance.

breh I was messaging somebody and in real-time, their profile picture disappeared. I think the issues just haven't hit your account yet. :pachaha:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
I doubt it. I think the site is getting update and yesterday you saw parts of that. For a brief while everything was shutting down you were able to search threads through reputation, likes, names and alphabetical order. It was a whole new search function.
:ohhh:

Daps

First of all, I didn't see none of this, I don't be on here all day everyday like y'all dusty folks so maybe I missed when that happened. :hubie:

With that being said, if updates are indeed being made and they're breaking the site in some ways while trying to iron out all the kinks, then Brook should have at least announced it to let ppl know in advance. Smh

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Someone gotta make the reddit r/ Coli in case of backup.:jbhmm:

Someone with clout that people will wanna communicate with and follow.

IMO we need more thorough subreddits anyway.

And I can't even post no youtube videos or images
full
..but luckily I know the image code.

danielbryanwhc1_crop_north.jpg

It's [IMG*] INSERT LINK BUT REMOVE THE ASTERISKS [/IMG*]

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
If that happens its gonna be like Boxden. Slow decline. But I understand, they did try to keep reg closed here for a while, but you have to imagine it hurts the money.

But Boxden turned into a cac filled cesspool of straight up bullshyt over the years like most black spaces. Weirdos cant help themselves and they flood a space and support each other.

For every stand up nikka that gets a registration, like 5 clowns will pile in.
Should only be invites at this point.

Maybe open registration for a day like twice a year...other than that you need an invite code.

And If the person you invited is a racist or shytty troll you should get a SUSPECT tag or some shyt :pachaha:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Funny I was researching XenForo last night and it was one of the most recent updates.

I guess we'll soon see.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone gotta make the reddit r/ Coli in case of backup.:jbhmm:

Someone with clout that people will wanna communicate with and follow.

IMO we need more thorough subreddits anyway.

And I can't even post no youtube videos or images
full
..but luckily I know the image code.

danielbryanwhc1_crop_north.jpg

It's [IMG*] INSERT LINK BUT REMOVE THE ASTERISKS [/IMG*]

looks like someone created one like 10 years ago: https://www.reddit.com/user/thecoli/.

EDIT: nvm it's a username :russ: