Is the Coli shutting down for real?

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka the same thing is happening with me.
That's why I reached to the nikka other problems was happening prior to this.

This was gonna happen regardless

What the fukk you not understanding

I was trying to stop problems before we got to this point and it still didn't work.

I was trying to help

I know you probably got this question a couple of times but I didn't see your response. Are the problems getting addressed like some are saying or you don't know?

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Nah, Shutting down completely requires effort and organization. Leadership, Clearly thecoli doesn't have that.
More likely it will just die slowly and trickle down to zero users as features start to disappear over the course of a few years, before someone eventually discovers a new site and everyone jumps ship in mass.
:lupe:
@Brooklynzson

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He knows exactly what i'm talking about. He led the charge last time this happened with SOHH.
And honestly i don't even have hard feelings, he extended the life of the sohh forum culture by another 10 years.
but clearly he's moved on. time for us to do the same now.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Bro, the site is breaking for me in real time right now. Folks profile pictures are disappearing. I can't post images anymore at all.

This was not happening before.
And the site is working perfectly fine for me
44decbb0-0df0-43b3-a8ee-0814e49a4917_1324971_TABLET_LANDSCAPE_LARGE_16_9.jpg

Not saying that there aren't issues with the site but y'all are overblowing them. I can't remember the last time the site went down. I'm sure all the site really needs is part admin to handle updates and maintenance.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH