Is The Cobra Theme From GI Joe The Movie The Hardest Theme Ever?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Dope...crazy how they couldn't make a dope movie around this.

What's fukked up is that they had the perfect blueprint in GI Joe: Resolute, the Adult Swim mini-series written by Warren Ellis that pretty much revised GI Joe as some shyt from COD: Modern Warfare.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I listen to this shyt walking into the gym

promise the squat rack don't want it :birdman:

You should chant the song during your bench press reps:sas1:...very loudly,:sas2: ESPECIALLY the "Co-braaaaa
Co-bRAAAAAAAAAHHH
Co-braaaaa
Co-BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" segments.:whew: Lower the bar slowly to the chest during the "Co-braaaaa":wow: part and then raise up with MAXIMUM EFFORT:ooh: during the "Co-bRAAAAAAAAAHHH":noah: as if you was about to commit that.:blessed: Them extra "-BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH"s:sadbron::bryan: during the Up reps would surely give you that extra gusto to push you to the limit and beyond.:youngsabo::steviej::myman::salute:

Everyone in the gym would look at you with fear:damn: and respek:birdman: like.:leon::whoa:

:banderas:

Last edited:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Thanks for this man. I hum this song in my head and even occasionally a bit out loud at least a couple dozen times a year. Seriously.

Breh I thought I was only one who did that. Sometimes I hum the theme song for M.A.S.K, which is 80s perfection