Is Tariq Nasheed making a point about the erasure of black Americans in Hip Hop history?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Jamaican influence on hip hop was the standard talking point for at least the last 30 years...now people are turning on that...its interesting to see Puerto Ricans and Asians claiming it now :dead:
You're Jamaican yourself...

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Tariq is needed and I appreciate him riding for Ados or FBA. If not for that and his documentary we as FBA would stay being overlooked and our contributions would be pilfered and claimed by every other ethnic group. Even the other black diaspora.

Breh, I'm sorry, but you are the perfect victim for Tariq Nasheeds shameless grift.

Stop listening to this nikka. The greatest threat to African American history and contribution in this ccountryright now is Donald Trump, the Donald Trump Supreme Court, Ron Desantis, the entire Republican Party, and the entire new "stop woke" Republican agenda. Not "the other black diaspora." Not even in the slightest.

Republicans are literally banning black history courses and literature in Florida schools, replacing that with Prager U white nationalist power point presentations teaching our kids how great slavery was for us; and now other states, including Arkansas, are wishing to do the same thing.

This agenda to erase black history from schoolz began under the leadership of an Italian Republican cac who's ancestors came here in the 20th century. You don't see Tariq giving a damn about that despite presenting himself as this stalwart defender of "FbA hIsTorY" from the immigrants. I don't see him inciting hatred against Republicans, conservatives, Italians, or white immigrants like he consistently does his own race for no reason than his own phony narrative. Hes more likely to tell you how great Republicans can be for black people while posting up another video about Democrats and African immigrants. He has an agenda bro.

Tariq is always kissing Donald Trumps ass every chance even though he is the 2nd generation child of German immigrants (Donald Drumpf) and his Supreme Court abolished Affirmative Action paving the way for making any laws "exclusively for African Americans" illegal. Trump is literally everythingnhe claims to be fight in the flesh. Yet you don't hear him saying a word about this immigrant, his anti-black agenda, or what party he belongs to. He HAS an agenda bro.

The man selectively decides what he shows his audience and what he wants them to know and believe. And his agenda is to direct your anger at whoever he wants for his own purpose. Africans, black and Latino immigrants, Democrats, and liberalism, while misdirecting you away from whoever he wants you to ignore, white power, Republicans, conservative laws and judges.

It makes sense when you realize the man is very much a shameless, partisan hack, grifting, politically motivated black Republican. Like all Republicans, including his hero, German white supremacist immigrant Drumpf, he doesn't mind being a deceptive lieing scumbag for money and power if it means manipulating his own people. He's a man who uses, capitalizes and and sells out black empowerment for his own agendas. And he found the perfect formula in playing the emotions of "black Americans" for his own exploitative grift.

I know deep down you question things and you get it. He'd got you reeled in with all this pride of being "foundational black American" but you know there is something that just doesn't add up with him. No one is scared of Tariq. No white supremacist conservatives groups looking to destroy and stop black rights sees Tariq as a threat nor do they see his following as some pervasive threat against right wing fascist beliefs. If anything he and his army of useless contrarians are a commodity to their cause; keeping black people completely misled, distracted, and looking for pretend enemies who make you feel envied and powerful while passively supporting white supremacy. You're being played by this dude. He ain't no real activist or threat.

I'm damn near on a mission to convert everyone that got caught up in these hashtags and its awful rhetoric. Black children have less rights today than when these "movements" started and I don't see any of these over-confident leaders saying or doing shyt about it except carrying on the grift. The greatest thing "FBA" acheived in the past like 6 years was buying this nikka a bar meanwhile yee haw cac conservative judges appointed by a President he wants us all to like was abolishing affirmative action for good. The shyt jumped the shark. Don't be played by this fool or his rhetoric. He is not empowering you and he is NO threat to white supremacy.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
As lomg as You got Tupac, Ice Cube, Run DMC, Public Enemy, NWA, Rakim, and other old school acts that are FBA, the influence of FBAs cannot be denied on a historical level in Hip Hop History.
Yes it can. Just look at this Puerto Rican baby at a concert. That sign is clearly claiming they were the influence.

Are you willing to let a BABY erase your entire existence or are you willing to take action?
this-toddler-made-her-own-sign-for-the-womens-mar-2-3108-1485180388-0-dblbig.jpg

I've given Tariq hell on here but this shyt is really starting to click. We need a kids movie next to cover the board.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yes it can. Just look at this Puerto Rican baby at a concert. That sign is clearly claiming they were the influence.

Are you willing to let a BABY erase your entire existence or are you willing to take action?
this-toddler-made-her-own-sign-for-the-womens-mar-2-3108-1485180388-0-dblbig.jpg

I've given Tariq hell on here but this shyt is really starting to click. We need a kids movie next to cover the board.

There already is major pushback against this on Twitter. Numerous documentaries over the decades negate their talking points. Thanks to technology being advanced enough in the 70s and 80s, its been stated countless times that Black Americans were the architects to Hip Hop culture. What Hispanics and Asians are doing, is a suicide mission that history already proven them wrong.

The best way of deading false narratives is killing it before it develops.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
There already is major pushback against this on Twitter. Numerous documentaries over the decades negate their talking points. Thanks to technology being advanced enough in the 70s and 80s, its been stated countless times that Black Americans were the architects to Hip Hop culture. What Hispanics and Asians are doing, is a suicide mission that history already proven them wrong.

The best way of deading false narratives is killing it before it develops.
Yeah, crazy how all that technology waa available and we're still being "erased". So do we kill the baby's narrative? I was trolling, but that's the point. Muhfukkas are combing the net for any dissenting opinion they can find and call it "erasure" as if the shyt ain't promotion for a film. There's been plenty of docs before recounting the history but THIS one is gonna settle the score :dead: Nah yall just paying a man to relieve the anxiety he sold to you.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Breh, I'm sorry, but you are the perfect victim for Tariq Nasheeds shameless grift.

Stop listening to this nikka. The greatest threat to African American history and contribution in this ccountryright now is Donald Trump, the Donald Trump Supreme Court, Ron Desantis, the entire Republican Party, and the entire new "stop woke" Republican agenda. Not "the other black diaspora." Not even in the slightest.

Republicans are literally banning black history courses and literature in Florida schools, replacing that with Prager U white nationalist power point presentations teaching our kids how great slavery was for us; and now other states, including Arkansas, are wishing to do the same thing.

This agenda to erase black history from schoolz began under the leadership of an Italian Republican cac who's ancestors came here in the 20th century. You don't see Tariq giving a damn about that despite presenting himself as this stalwart defender of "FbA hIsTorY" from the immigrants. I don't see him inciting hatred against Republicans, conservatives, Italians, or white immigrants like he consistently does his own race for no reason than his own phony narrative. Hes more likely to tell you how great Republicans can be for black people while posting up another video about Democrats and African immigrants. He has an agenda bro.

Tariq is always kissing Donald Trumps ass every chance even though he is the 2nd generation child of German immigrants (Donald Drumpf) and his Supreme Court abolished Affirmative Action paving the way for making any laws "exclusively for African Americans" illegal. Trump is literally everythingnhe claims to be fight in the flesh. Yet you don't hear him saying a word about this immigrant, his anti-black agenda, or what party he belongs to. He HAS an agenda bro.

The man selectively decides what he shows his audience and what he wants them to know and believe. And his agenda is to direct your anger at whoever he wants for his own purpose. Africans, black and Latino immigrants, Democrats, and liberalism, while misdirecting you away from whoever he wants you to ignore, white power, Republicans, conservative laws and judges.

It makes sense when you realize the man is very much a shameless, partisan hack, grifting, politically motivated black Republican. Like all Republicans, including his hero, German white supremacist immigrant Drumpf, he doesn't mind being a deceptive lieing scumbag for money and power if it means manipulating his own people. He's a man who uses, capitalizes and and sells out black empowerment for his own agendas. And he found the perfect formula in playing the emotions of "black Americans" for his own exploitative grift.

I know deep down you question things and you get it. He'd got you reeled in with all this pride of being "foundational black American" but you know there is something that just doesn't add up with him. No one is scared of Tariq. No white supremacist conservatives groups looking to destroy and stop black rights sees Tariq as a threat nor do they see his following as some pervasive threat against right wing fascist beliefs. If anything he and his army of useless contrarians are a commodity to their cause; keeping black people completely misled, distracted, and looking for pretend enemies who make you feel envied and powerful while passively supporting white supremacy. You're being played by this dude. He ain't no real activist or threat.

I'm damn near on a mission to convert everyone that got caught up in these hashtags and its awful rhetoric. Black children have less rights today than when these "movements" started and I don't see any of these over-confident leaders saying or doing shyt about it except carrying on the grift. The greatest thing "FBA" acheived in the past like 6 years was buying this nikka a bar meanwhile yee haw cac conservative judges appointed by a President he wants us all to like was abolishing affirmative action for good. The shyt jumped the shark. Don't be played by this fool or his rhetoric. He is not empowering you and he is NO threat to white supremacy.
I'm not a victim and I'm not reading that. I just seen the first sentence. I fully support what I stated from him. You can type that to a person that don't understand who they are.

If you're ADOS or FBA I'm going to support you unless you're a 🦝

That victim shyt sounds like what white people say to justify their racism. IJS🤷🏿‍♂️

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a victim and I'm not reading that. I just seen the first sentence. I fully support what I stated from him. You can type that to a person that don't understand who they are.

If you're ADOS or FBA I'm going to support you unless you're a 🦝

That victim shyt sounds like what white people say to justify their racism. IJS🤷🏿‍♂️

I'm sorry, I almost forgot Tariq fans are simple minded, probably think reading is "gay," and would rather be told what to believe by some moron sitting at his computer. Much easier. My bad. Gotta learn to work on y'alls levels so I can grift y'all to some day.

If you are a Tariq fan you have no room to criticize any black man for repeating "what white people say." Repeating and repackaging cac rhetoric and political viewpoints for an insanely misinformed and low information black audience is literally his entire schtick. But sure bro, keep thinking you're fighting for a black cause. The powers that be are so scared of Tariq and his following.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
I'm sorry, I almost forgot Tariq fans are simple minded, probably think reading is "gay," and would rather be told what to believe by some moron sitting at his computer. Much easier. My bad. Gotta learn to work on y'alls levels so I can grift y'all to some day.

If you are a Tariq fan you have no room to criticize any black man for repeating "what white people say." Repeating and repackaging cac rhetoric and political viewpoints for an insanely misinformed and low information black audience is literally his entire schtick. But sure bro, keep thinking you're fighting for a black cause. The powers that be are so scared of Tariq and his following.
I'm no fan, you're acting like a scorned woman. Carry on with your imaginary war with a dude who doesn't know you exist. 🫡