Is Starfield The "Dark Horse" Of 2023?

Superstar
Daps
I don't think it is a dark horse. The amount of hype behind this game in tremendous. It has to deliver.

I think it’s going to sell even if it had some catastrophic issue. People will play and/or sit on it until it’s fixed.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Its all the extra shyt that they're doing that sounds concerning (i.e. procedural generation, that shyt only belongs in roguelikes), especially how they prematurely announced sequels to Elder Scrolls and Fallout while mid-development for Starfield. The game is also missing the charm and personality of Fallout, and it kinda looks generic - like, it should be called Space: The Game or something.

:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It honestly looks like complete ass, but they dont need to do much to make Starfield a good game. Just make Fallout/Skyrim again but with different hub worlds for different planets. Basically a bigger version of Outer Worlds. Obviously they need to update the engine too cause that shyt was way too janky and limiting. That's really all they need to do to make an exceptional game.

Its all the extra shyt that they're doing that sounds concerning (i.e. procedural generation, that shyt only belongs in roguelikes), especially how they prematurely announced sequels to Elder Scrolls and Fallout while mid-development for Starfield. The game is also missing the charm and personality of Fallout, and it kinda looks generic - like, it should be called Space: The Game or something.

835223518.gif