Is SonicFox the greatest fighting game player ever?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It's not fair to say he got dominated in street fighter. He doesn't even play it, pick one of the worst character in the game(he always picks up bottom tier characters to show their viability, captain cold?) And still made it to top 8.

I'm sure he'd be among the best in that game if he picked it up.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He's one of the best when it comes to being versatile and fundamentals. JWong is great at one type of game. Daigo is up there on feats too, I feel he's really good at reads.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He's one of the best when it comes to being versatile and fundamentals. JWong is great at one type of game. Daigo is up there on feats too, I feel he's really good at reads.

False

He’s gotta be. You can laugh at him just he beast in causal NRS games but it’s still something. He was also a beast in skull girls and DBZ. And he’s at the least competitive in capcom fighters. He may not be the best but he’s versatile( :dame: ) Can Diego play tekken? Can Smug hop on Soul Caliber?

Justin played pro Tekken for a minute. Won or came close to winning one of the new MK games when they were giving away wild bread. Justin can play anything.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
False

Justin played pro Tekken for a minute. Won or came close to winning one of the new MK games when they were giving away wild bread. Justin can play anything.

Yup, that's the thing about Justin.

You can turn on any fighter, and Justin is probably gonna give the pros and definitely the long term players a run for there money if not beat or eliminate them out of a tournament.

I've watched him beat people that literally only play one game, are really good at it and have only been playing that one game competitively period.

If it wasn't Jwong doing it, it would be totally demoralizing. Even my short run in's with him made me question what I was doing wrong. Lol.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yup, that's the thing about Justin.

You can turn on any fighter, and Justin is probably gonna give the pros and definitely the long term players a run for there money if not beat or eliminate them out of a tournament.

I've watched him beat people that literally only play one game, are really good at it and have only been playing that one game competitively period.

If it wasn't Jwong doing it, it would be totally demoralizing. Even my short run in's with him made me question what I was doing wrong. Lol.
He will never beat the fox.

He's old

His reflexes are washed.

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think he can eventually become the GOAT he's barely even old enough to drink and he's dominating, just hope some time soon he realizes how stupid that furry shyt is.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think he can eventually become the GOAT he's barely even old enough to drink and he's dominating, just hope some time soon he realizes how stupid that furry shyt is.
You have a point, but it will be really hard to crown him without major SF accomplishments.