Is SonicFox the greatest fighting game player ever?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I assume you mean just 2D fighting games. No, no he isn't:mjlol:
Skullgirls:skip:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:huhldup: didnt know breh was gay. imma fan tho.
I was watching some MK11 tournament vids and was glad to see a black dude dominant...with the British black dude. Then I noticed his badge and it says “I’m gay”...like wow....had to see whAt the coli thought :mjlol:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
i think until he becomes a godlike SF player which I think he can easily conquer, not just yet.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sonic fox thrives on early tech, execution, adaptation, reactions, clutch factor and very heavily on set play.

He's a upper echelon top tier player for sure but no we're near the best.

His neutral is really good, but it's missing something, and his game play is very ADHD. He has to keep moving.

He's really good in everything but Capcom games which has the biggest crowds and pools of players Which also makes me wonder how good is he really?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Sonic fox thrives on early tech, execution, adaptation, reactions, clutch factor and very heavily on set play.

He's a upper echelon top tier player for sure but no we're near the best.

His neutral is really good, but it's missing something, and his game play is very ADHD. He has to keep moving.

He's really good in everything but Capcom games which has the biggest crowds and pools of players Which also makes me wonder how good is he really?

Youre right on set play and abusable tactics, but he has MK neutral. Japan is constantly taking his soul in DBFZ and Smug washed 50-0.

He thought that Gill VT2 ice trap crossover would be his Erron Black spikes set up. He needs a gimmick or else he gets figured out quick.

*seat switch tech*

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I agree with everything you wrote but this. Wong has never been the man for a prolonged period, he definitely gets props on the longevity stakes but can't say he's struck fear in players hearts. Fox is the only American who gives the business to Asians with regards to DBFZ, Netherealm have routinely nerfed/ruined midtier characters in both MK & IJ solely because of him. Wong's a great, his MvC run was legendary, but he's not seeing Daigo or Tokido let alone Fox.
I'll stop because this is a whole bunch of typing and it's really not that deep, respect your opinion :salute:
WHAT? Are you crazy? Justin ran MVC2 for 7 YEARS. UNDEFEATED for 4 or 5 of them. He would win tournaments with low tier teams, while winning or placing in 3S, ST, and other random ass fighting games. And his run started at like 14. He's in his early 30s. What he did in MVC2 has never, and likely will never, be matched. He's the American GOAT. and easily top 5 world GOAT.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Justin is the MJ of fighters. Even now with a whole child and family. He can pick up a game and do very well, and then turn around and play like alpha 2 or some old game and make top 5 if not win.

It's pretty insane, most of his peers can't do that, and if they could years ago they definitely can't now.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Does he have “EVO moments” though? :jbhmm:

We can pull up Wong and Daigo hype all day.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He’s gotta be. You can laugh at him just he beast in causal NRS games but it’s still something. He was also a beast in skull girls and DBZ. And he’s at the least competitive in capcom fighters. He may not be the best but he’s versatile( :dame: ) Can Diego play tekken? Can Smug hop on Soul Caliber?

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
wong is the GOAT without a doubt, honestly if you say otherwise you haven't been following this shyt for long enough

sonicfox is up there but the games he excels at are not taken seriously by the best players in the community, MK and skullgirls are basically their own sub-community like smash

I think daigo's legacy is massively overstated but that's another discussion