Is skyward sword worth getting for the switch?

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
If you never played it before, go ahead and buy it.

The hate is unwarranted and I think it is better than TP and BOTW.

Why do you think it's better than BOTW? I like TP, I think Nintendo should shift Zelda storyline into a more dark and mature audience imo.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Why do you think it's better than BOTW? I like TP, I think Nintendo should shift Zelda storyline into a more dark and mature audience imo.

BOTW was too meandering to me and just threw out a bunch of ideas just because.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Skyward Sword is definitely the worst 3D Zelda game ever made.

The dungeons are REALLY good and the boss fights are fantastic, but as an overall package it's the weakest entry easily. Controls were weak, camera was weak, the game held your hand a lot, it was linear, enemy variety was bad.....

It's worth playing for the good parts, especially if you're a Zelda, but it's definitely nowhere near OOT, WW, TP, or BOTW.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

z5uEN6L.gif

teacher

All Star
Daps

I don’t know about it being better but it wasn’t trash and I liked the motion controls.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it's dope. Might be one of my favs. I prefer it over TP. I can't explain why, I have both. I played the he'll out of TP when it came out and that's all there was. When SS came out I bought it first day special edition and all that. Felt the initial tutorial was tedious and put it in my rainy day list/aka backlog. Went back and played through it and really really enjoyed it. It's not windwaker status, but it was/is fun and I like the soundtrack. Im debating on getting it for switch being as I have it for Wii and play it on Wii u.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
heard some people saying it has a pleasant story from most of the titles. I'll be getting it down the line. I haven't played SS and MM yet.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Game was severely disappointing. Easily the worst Zelda I have ever played. After the tentacle boss on the ship - i gave up and never cared to play it again.
This.

I remember when it dropped the controls weren’t the only thing bad about the game. shyt was just not that good but that’s just a opinion :yeshrug: