Is self-checkout a marketing strategy

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I should start stealing when I use self check out. Let’s just call it my payment for doing the work that they should be hiring other people to do.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
They have cameras at self check out in most black areas, even if it's not the hood. I saw loss prevention people at my local Wal-Mart with dreads and dressed like hoodlums.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
If you just pretend you register the product but you don't you can just go without problems? Is that easy?

I always do self checkout but Iam a square/rich brother so I never robbed shyt:yeshrug:

Most I ever "stole" was some organic produce at the regular produce price.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Obviously they put self checkout in so they dont have to pay cashiers. But seeing as everyone steals from it, is it some next level marketing strategy?

I know that a lot of times I look forward to shopping at walmart cause I know I can steal a gang of shyt with no problem. So maybe its a way of incentivizing people to go shop there that wouldn't have otherwise :ohhh:

Easy robbery :blessed:

I like having fresh flowers in my house at all times. I regularly leave the self checkout lane without scanning them. I think it's mostly petty theft like that happening in the self checkout lanes so it still beating the cost of hiring employees.

broke ass nikkas stealing from Walmart & Kroger :hhh:

being a thief is one step below a pedo in the scumbag category

wongzini

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
broke ass nikkas stealing from Walmart & Kroger :hhh:

being a thief is one step below a pedo in the scumbag category

giphy.gif

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Some bean counter figured "ooh look how much we can save by making customers bag their own shyt" :ohhh:

I'm glad they get robbed for that shyt. Bagging is a service I hate having to do it myself. Even some of the discount grocery stores do it or make you bag your own groceries

Daps
What Are You Stealing From Walmart? :francis: You Need Us To Start A GoFundMe?

Im straight bro :manny:

Just a man that cant resist that five finger discount when they make it that damn easy

I just make sure to scan big visible items and scan a good amount so when they look at the receipt it looks like more or less the amount of shyt I bought.

People talking about cameras, do you mean cameras beside the one that show your face?

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
Hold up, self checkout was made to not hire/pay cashiers?

And you can easily steal shyt in self checkout?

I never knew that. I thought it was for mfs that didn't feel like smiling and having to small talk with a stranger(cashier) if you don't feel like it. I'll never go through a regular cashier line again if there's a self checkout unless it's a fine cashier or something.

And how you steal at them shyts? Put something in the bag without swiping it? I thought it can tell if the weight don't match all the shyt that was swiped? Let me YouTube stealing at self checkout OP you ain't no help