Is Scissoring going mainstream?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
E Stans mad the acclaimed got over:mjlol: , I enjoy bloodline and the acclaimed cause I’m not a hater ass loser mark:mjtf:
Where’s all this anger you seeing?

Y’all be creating scenarios in ya head and replying to em out loud

I ain’t seen not one upset person in this thread :dead:

nikkas creating imaginary opps :russ:

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If you're definition of over is someone that single handedly sells tickets (regardless of location) and generates viewers for their respective company, then you're list of active wrestlers that can meet that standard is basically MJF, Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar, and Bray Wyatt.

Now if you want to throw in special appearance type wrestlers, you can add in the Rock, John Cena, Goldberg, and Stone Cold (if he decides to wrestle again) for a few names off the top of my head.

It's still early returns for Bray Wyatt, so it remains to be seen how long it lasts, but right now it's undeniable. I suppose you could throw CM Punk in there, but sounds like his days of being an active wrestler are going to be done for a while, and even then there were signs his influence in generating ticket sales and viewership was waning but was still there even if not as much as it was when he returned.

I'd be interested in hearing someone's argument for another grappler to be added to the list. But we're essentially looking at annual NBA MVP contender type level of wrestler with that standard - so like Giannis, Jokic, Curry, etc.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
If you're definition of over is someone that single handedly sells tickets (regardless of location) and generates viewers for their respective company, then you're list of active wrestlers that can meet that standard is basically MJF, Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar, and Bray Wyatt.

Now if you want to throw in special appearance type wrestlers, you can add in the Rock, John Cena, Goldberg, and Stone Cold (if he decides to wrestle again) for a few names off the top of my head.

It's still early returns for Bray Wyatt, so it remains to be seen how long it lasts, but right now it's undeniable. I suppose you could throw CM Punk in there, but sounds like his days of being an active wrestler are going to be done for a while, and even then there were signs his influence in generating ticket sales and viewership was waning but was still there even if not as much as it was when he returned.

I'd be interested in hearing someone's argument for another grappler to be added to the list. But we're essentially looking at annual NBA MVP contender type level of wrestler with that standard - so like Giannis, Jokic, Curry, etc.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Cawdy seems like the only one of the EVPs that deserved the role. He just lost it with the Cawdyverse when he fell out with them in AEW.

His lack of awareness about his character really killed his run there TBH. He lost the belt to Darby Allin in November 2020 and basically spent the rest of his tenure there directionless and detached from everything else going on with the product. He's someone who could have really benefited from turning heel to freshen things up.