Is Ricky Rozay nearing Young Jeezy status as far as flopped singles?

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
:dwillhuh:

how the fukk you gon compare Ross to 50 cent?...

Ross is a top 3 hot artist, and had one of the hottest mixtapes of the year..and you have the audacity to compare him to Curtis "i havent had a buzz in 7 years" Jackson?

:comeon:

snap back in reality, Ross aint nowhere near fallin off...u cant turn on the radio, watch tv, or chill in the barbershop without hearing Ross

Lol Ross getting his shine no doubt but 50's run was impactful and there's no denying that

It's funny how when Deeper Then Rap was about to drop and he decided to beef with 50, he said Deeper Then Rap would out sell Get Rich Or Die Trying'

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Lol Ross getting his shine no doubt but 50's run was impactful and there's no denying that

It's funny how when Deeper Then Rap was about to drop and he decided to beef with 50, he said Deeper Then Rap would out sell Get Rich Or Die Trying'

:childplease:

Ross my nikka but damn at him thinking that..

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Couldn't find the video but I found the interview

Ross recently spoke with MTV News about his upcoming LP and expressed his prediction on the outcome of the sales as he sees it through his eyes. When asked what his motive was for all his recent diss tracks aimed at 50, his answer basically described them as recreational music he did in a short period of time:

"That’s for sport. My freestyles as you could hear them, 'Kiss My Pinky Ring, Curly' I do them in 20 minutes and put them out there. Those crumble empires. People listening to how potent the music is. That's all this really is for me. I'm not really excited yet. All this is a platform for me to show people how talented I am. How much better of a lyricist I am. So if [50] sold 10 [million], my next album should sell 12."

Here's the link : Rick Ross States that he will Outsell ‘Get Rich or Die Tryin’ & ‘Before I Self Destruct,’ Ne-Yo Discusses Rihanna & Chris Brown Altercation, Island Def Jam Appoints Mark DiDia New EVP General Manager « 24HourHipHop.com

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Couldn't find the video but I found the interview

Ross recently spoke with MTV News about his upcoming LP and expressed his prediction on the outcome of the sales as he sees it through his eyes. When asked what his motive was for all his recent diss tracks aimed at 50, his answer basically described them as recreational music he did in a short period of time:

"That’s for sport. My freestyles as you could hear them, 'Kiss My Pinky Ring, Curly' I do them in 20 minutes and put them out there. Those crumble empires. People listening to how potent the music is. That's all this really is for me. I'm not really excited yet. All this is a platform for me to show people how talented I am. How much better of a lyricist I am. So if [50] sold 10 [million], my next album should sell 12."

Here's the link : Rick Ross States that he will Outsell ‘Get Rich or Die Tryin’ & ‘Before I Self Destruct,’ Ne-Yo Discusses Rihanna & Chris Brown Altercation, Island Def Jam Appoints Mark DiDia New EVP General Manager « 24HourHipHop.com

:sadbron: Did ross even sell over 5 mill worldwide?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

how the fukk you gon compare Ross to 50 cent?...

Ross is a top 3 hot artist, and had one of the hottest mixtapes of the year..and you have the audacity to compare him to Curtis "i havent had a buzz in 7 years" Jackson?

:comeon:

snap back in reality, Ross aint nowhere near fallin off...u cant turn on the radio, watch tv, or chill in the barbershop without hearing Ross

Top 3 hot artist? The fukk?

His last album took like 6 months to go gold. He was never a top artist.

I don't even know what the hell you're talking about. People said the exact same scenario for two artists, but for one (Ross) it's spun as a win because he's currently popular. The double standards are out of control, that's all I'm saying.

Fred.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Always with the armchair A&Ring...I'll say this I have no problem with Andre 3000 coming out and "flopping" with 7 singles cause that means he released 7 songs...

As a fan, which is all we are, like the music or don't. Stop with the extra parameters

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Some of the worst traits of fans of this generation on display right here.

One of them being when the song is clearly weak, you go for the "it's gonna be a hit" card. Who the fukk cares? So if it's a hit you can cruise to it and enjoy it? No. fukk a hit, gimme a "flop" that I can enjoy any day over a #1 hit that's horrible and generic.

The problem for Ross is that all his singles so far have been horrible. I don't care about how they've charted, they've been genuinely horrible.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Dis nikka needs a bra brehs

85.jpg