Is Ricky Rozay nearing Young Jeezy status as far as flopped singles?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon: Being on tour for a mixtape isn't a big deal, rappers do it all the time now, b.

And if you REALLY LIKE Rick Ross of course you gonna listen to his album from start to finish because his album will basically be the same shyt you got on the last albums with different beats.

Would anyone care to share what is gonna make this album different than Teflon Don & Deeper than Rap??? I'll wait....

Its just so ironic he was talking all that sh!t about Jeezy not buzzin and his album getting pushed when the exact same thing is happening to him right now.

This....all of what he said....but specifically the bolded....

It's funny how every stan, no matter who they stan, all use the same excuses.

50 Cent/G-Unit falls off, their stans say "oh well, they're eating over seas!".

And they get mocked for that.

Ross gets pushed back, singles flop, "oh well, he's eating over seas!".

And this is supposed to be ok? No, it's as funny as when G-Unit fell off. Stop moving the goal-post.

Fred.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
"You The Boss" actually charted pretty well on radio and digital. It was I believe top 20.
:stopitslime:
"Touchin You" is most added on urban and charted in top 100 digital this week. Not bad considering it just came out maybe a week and a half ago.
yes bad. Nowadays records debut in the top 50 on the billboard 100 off the downloads alone after being sent to iTunes.

Ring Ring wasnt serviced to radio or iTunes. I'll give you Stay Scheming (A song that has been out since January) and "bytches". The rest? No.
niccas was on sohh callin every song jeezy put out a single and talkin about how it flopped.
Reality > Hyperbole.

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Ross fell off now? :laugh:

y'all nikkas simple I swear bruh music gets played everywhere I be at not just my hometown. Rich Forever still all I really hear and that Dream chasers II right now

If it aint MMG it's 2chainz or Future.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Ross fell off now? :laugh:

y'all nikkas simple I swear bruh music gets played everywhere I be at not just my hometown. Rich Forever still all I really hear and that Dream chasers II right now

This. Only thing I hear out of nikkas cars right now is Ross & Meek. I swear its only when I log on to here that I see nikkas hating.

Daps
This....all of what he said....but specifically the bolded....

It's funny how every stan, no matter who they stan, all use the same excuses.

50 Cent/G-Unit falls off, their stans say "oh well, they're eating over seas!".

And they get mocked for that.

Ross gets pushed back, singles flop, "oh well, he's eating over seas!".

And this is supposed to be ok? No, it's as funny as when G-Unit fell off. Stop moving the goal-post.

Fred.
:dwillhuh:

how the fukk you gon compare Ross to 50 cent?...

Ross is a top 3 hot artist, and had one of the hottest mixtapes of the year..and you have the audacity to compare him to Curtis "i havent had a buzz in 7 years" Jackson?

:comeon:

snap back in reality, Ross aint nowhere near fallin off...u cant turn on the radio, watch tv, or chill in the barbershop without hearing Ross

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
"You The Boss" actually charted pretty well on radio and digital. It was I believe top 20.

"Touchin You" is most added on urban and charted in top 100 digital this week. Not bad considering it just came out maybe a week and a half ago.

Ring Ring wasnt serviced to radio or iTunes. I'll give you Stay Scheming (A song that has been out since January) and "bytches". The rest? No.

Reality > Hyperbole.

Thank you for bringing reality to these dumb nikkas.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:

how the fukk you gon compare Ross to 50 cent?...

Ross is a top 3 hot artist, and had one of the hottest mixtapes of the year..and you have the audacity to compare him to Curtis "i havent had a buzz in 7 years" Jackson?

:comeon:

snap back in reality, Ross aint nowhere near fallin off...u cant turn on the radio, watch tv, or chill in the barbershop without hearing Ross

Remember trap or die 2 when jeezy had thee hottest mix tape of the year and a Grammy nominated top 20 hit record, but clowns talkin bout he fell off.