Is Ricky Rozay nearing Young Jeezy status as far as flopped singles?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Touch n Go :hula: So Sophisticated

Ring Ring :hula: Stay Schemin

Your The Boss :hula: I Love My bytches

Is Rozay nearing Jeezy status as far as flopped singles? :leon:

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
:rudy: he on tour off a mixtape fukk a top 10 single if im able to ride to his album from start to finish.

Self Made II gone be the same way too nothing but good music straight through no skips. Plus Bag Of Money, Stay Schemin, So Sophisticated, Ring Ring are all hot songs he could've had a single with that Kelly Mind Games song too. That You The Boss would've blew with a video bytches loved that shyt.

Dropping a album with no skips > hot single thats the best song on the album.

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
"You The Boss" actually charted pretty well on radio and digital. It was I believe top 20.

"Touchin You" is most added on urban and charted in top 100 digital this week. Not bad considering it just came out maybe a week and a half ago.

Ring Ring wasnt serviced to radio or iTunes. I'll give you Stay Scheming (A song that has been out since January) and "bytches". The rest? No.

Reality > Hyperbole.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: he on tour off a mixtape fukk a top 10 single if im able to ride to his album from start to finish.

Self Made II gone be the same way too nothing but good music straight through no skips. Plus Bag Of Money, Stay Schemin, So Sophisticated, Ring Ring are all hot songs he could've had a single with that Kelly Mind Games song too.

:umad:

We just sayin' doe...his singles flopping. I'm sure the album wiull be heat, but niccas was sayin' Ross was climbing the game like Weezy in 2007...now look :youngsabo:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
you could take any one of those songs and switch the verses with someone else and they'd all be hits. rick ross will never be on jeezy's level. people dont take his lyrics serious.

like someone said, he should be picking beats for people like nas and pushing his artists. he aint biggie, he aint pun. he aint even biz markie or heavy d.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland

:aicmon: Being on tour for a mixtape isn't a big deal, rappers do it all the time now, b.

And if you REALLY LIKE Rick Ross of course you gonna listen to his album from start to finish because his album will basically be the same shyt you got on the last albums with different beats.

Would anyone care to share what is gonna make this album different than Teflon Don & Deeper than Rap??? I'll wait....

Its just so ironic he was talking all that sh!t about Jeezy not buzzin and his album getting pushed when the exact same thing is happening to him right now.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
It's funny how his fans are now using "his touring off a mixtape" angle
His album got pushed back, deal with it. Like every rapper who gets some success; the labels are always going to go for that cross over push. Thing is Ross can't cross over

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Dis nikka needs a bra brehs

85.jpg

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
you could take any one of those songs and switch the verses with someone else and they'd all be hits. rick ross will never be on jeezy's level. people dont take his lyrics serious.

like someone said, he should be picking beats for people like nas and pushing his artists. he aint biggie, he aint pun. he aint even biz markie or heavy d.

"Rozay be talking white he think he Uncle Ruckus" :ahh: