Is Rick Ross’ lyrical peak comparable to or even BETTER than Prodigy’s peak?

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Dudes won’t give Ross his respect

We really going to let the Budden podcast take full credit for what was started in this thread?

I’ve heard of post your top 5 dead or alive or top 10 but never a 50

And I’ve never heard a mainstream platform give Ross his roses...

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I think Rozay reemphasized his spot in the game to many of you during that 2Chainz battle. :usure:
I’m not a huge fan of either but Ross shoulda got respect last night. He played Verzuz as good as you possibly can. Dude has dropped some dope stuff. I like Chainz ok but his delivery throws me off sometimes.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never been a Ross fan but dude makes some good music, has great production, and I give his lyricism more credit now than I initially did. but if anyone can feel what I am saying, he seems a little stiff with his flow and lyrics too at times. he is solid but not doesnt have the fluidity like the greats. he is no comparison to early/prime P and although we are talking peaks here, I must add that I wasnt a fan of a lot of P's later work and his rhymes and flow became unbearable to me.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
comparing the prolific Prodigy to Rick Ross?? No comparison - the impact, level, styles, rhyme substance, trends.. etc. R u serious for even mentioning Prodigy in the same category, never mind the same statement. Levels above ricky, in intellect alone and originality. (rip Bandana P.- nvm them, they know not what they speak of).

:gucci::comeon::dame::what::martin::why::wtb::snoop::demonic::camby:
This. I’m a big rick ross fan. But ross makes enjoyable music. Good flows and solid lyrics over great beats.

P in his prime is one of the best emcees ever