Is returnal game of the year so far?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Oh goty has to be a new IP now?

:ohhh:
Not hardly. Obviously was just pertaining to the question that I asked that your original answer certainly didn't qualify for.

Tho even among most established genres, sequels, etc., there's only a few games that dropped this year that are on a whole package as good as Returnal. Dread is one of them for sure tho....inconsistent framerate not withstanding, lol!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not hardly. Obviously was just pertaining to the question that I asked that your original answer certainly didn't qualify for.

Tho even among most established genres, sequels, etc., there's only a few games that dropped this year that are on a whole package as good as Returnal. Dread is one of them for sure tho....inconsistent framerate not withstanding, lol!

and whats funny if you go to Era or any other site people are raving that Returnal is 100% GOTY. It’s only on here people will deny its good

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't add it. It was always what I stated from jump due to the high slant folks have on established series.

Cristales is cool, but hell no.
I was just going off OP and thread title.

Returnal didn't do it for me at all. Story was whatever and gameplay was whatever. It wasn't an enjoyable experience.

There a lot of things that can be added to a sequel that would make it great.