twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Treat me good ur looks are secondary too me

Looks fade but being treated well with love respect loyalty and honesty
Trumps looks fukk what other think how u look should only care how I view u and that is the only opinion that will matter if u with me
Cuz inner beauty trumps putter beauty imo

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Not unless it's the only factor. Part of a relationship isn't just the emotional connection but the physical as well. How can you have any kind of sexual attraction to someone if they aren't physically attractive in the slightest?

With that being said, I have had dudes I didn't think were attractive until after I got to know them. Then something just clicked and I could see myself dating said person :ehh:

I don't think I could date someone who was Icejjfish/Anthony Davis level of unattractiveness but that dude Emmanuel Hudson ain't fine but I've seen some of his videos and he's so hilarious I could see myself giving him a try :yeshrug:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Physical attraction is important until its not an option for you to enjoy anymore, its a sad truth. Be it because of age, being maimed, lost of vision or something else that really puts into perspective how shallow and most importantly unimportant physical attraction is.

There are very few people that can look past looks and love the soul.

Short answer: No

Long answer Yes

I've resigned to this recently. It'll always be of significance to me until I become flabby and sick. Thats going to be in a looooooong time though. So, it is what it is until then.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Yea you can be shallow. Say you love a persons personality. YALL vibe 100% he's great. BUT you aren't a fan of his looks. He doesn't look good enough for you to be with. I would say that's shallow. Now if YALL werent 100 % compatible and u ain't want his ass than no that's not shallow.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Why are nikkas egos so important?

nikka's egos are important because nikkas learn from a tender age that they ain't shyt. Not until they can get money/influence, get a house, get a car and get at least one bad *^%#%. So the lesson is: "Stack up successes if you wanna mean anything as a man. Otherwise you're weak, just like all the men who have died without even becoming a minor footnote in history". Which means that any failure becomes a point of contention and very very personal.
Ego is man's downfall. Success is meaningless if it's done for the acceptance/admiration of others, bagging a "bad bytch" is no different. U have a lot of nikkas talkin about 'man when i get this paper the bytches gonna be on me.' Then its 'man when i get this spot the bytches gonna be one me'. Then its something else, a car, clothes, whatever. The flock of women never materializes cause the dude never builds his confidence. Or they come but he cant hold their interest or has to trick off cause hes just a lame with stuff.

Failure is good. Failure is an opportunity to learn n improve. I dont think anybody should be shielded from it. If u too weak to fail u dont deserve to succeed :aicmon: Dudes are so frail these days, its disgusting.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm dealing with this right now. All I want is for this chick is to lose 10-15 lbs and keep it off. Now she talking about she done working out and shyt. :mjcry:

I can't wife a currently thick chick if she dont do up keep. One baby and she prolly gone for ever.

:wow:

-DMP-