Is Pegging gay, brehs? If a woman fukks you with a strap-on, that's still heterosexual, right?

Is letting your woman fukk you with a strap-on from time to time, a straight thing?

• Yes, just kinky.

• No. Nah. Not at all. Nope.

• That's some other, other, other dimension of sexuality.

• It's almost 2015, who cares.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
I don't understand how people equate doing action a with action b. If two actions were identical, they would still be different actions because one is not the other. If someone is gay, they like to do things with men. That is a necessary element in the definition of homosexuality. If someone is performing sexual acts with someone of a different sex, you literally can't call that "homosexual" in any way. You can't even claim that it's like homosexuality, because they are exact opposites. Saying a heterosexual act would be similar to a homosexual act is like saying hot would be similar to cold because they're both temperatures.

You people are beyond homophobic, you're utterly irrational.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It LOOKS more gay than a tranny fukking a dude to be honest. What you normally see is a small woman (in comparison to the male) , penetrating a bald muscular man with his legs spread or bent over. Trannies tend to be a bit taller ,are also a bit more assertive while fukking , so it doesn't look as submissive and simpish on the dudes part. Hard to explain unless you have compared the two.

It isn't technically as gay in practical terms, as the woman with the strap on,is of course female, but I can't see how any woman would respect her partner is he either wanted her to do that, or allowed her to do it. These days 'gay' has several meaning, I think a man getting fukked by a strap on certainly is gay if you use the definition of 'gay' to mean ridiculous.

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Just got back and checked the votes. 18+ people voted No. 1 each for the other 3 categories. Strap-ons are overwhelmingly considered homosexual practice, even when with a woman. Who knew. Makes me wonder if the stance will ever change on this issue.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
It's like the cuckold thing; technically its a heterosexual act (because its a man and woman) but its still mentally homo.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's only gay if it was her idea and something you didn't really want to do. Or am I getting into gender now? Na it's not gay. Gay people like men