is "next day air" worth checkin' out?

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
:dwillhuh: This!!! I'm enjoying DA fukk outta this movie & I'm wondering why it's not considered at least a Black Cult Classic film.
It probably will be in a few years and its the day it was marketed as just a comedy. If u watch the trailer it seem like a friday type movie. A hood comedy but its drama with funny parts thrown in like sopranos /pulp etc

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dwillhuh: This!!! I'm enjoying DA fukk outta this movie & I'm wondering why it's not considered at least a Black Cult Classic film.
It's funny but it's not that funny. It's trying to be a guy Ritchie movie or Tarantino movie but doesn't quite hit the mark
:yeshrug: If "Pootie Tang" is considered a Black Cult Classic, this movie might as well be a legit Classic.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:yeshrug: If "Pootie Tang" is considered a Black Cult Classic, this movie might as well be a legit Classic.
Fukk?? Says who?
Google "Pootie Tang Cult Classic".

When I was in High School, "Don't Be a Menace..." and "Pootie Tang" were the 2 black comedies that I'd never seen that nikkas referenced all the time.

"Don't Be a Menace..." lived up to the hype, while "Pootie Tang" was :trash:.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Google "Pootie Tang Cult Classic".

When I was in High School, "Don't Be a Menace..." and "Pootie Tang" were the 2 black comedies that I'd never seen that nikkas referenced all the time.

"Don't Be a Menace..." lived up to the hype, while "Pootie Tang" was :trash:.

Yeah this is the first I've ever heard of that movie being some kind of classic anything except a classic miss. I must've missed that meeting. Yall can have it tho I'll opt out of that one. No one around my way has ever said its anything more than a silly ass movie

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Mos Def was funny as fukk as usual. And the dominican chick is sexy as fukk. That accent :ohlawd: Her and her boyfriend arguing all the damn time is hilarious

Last edited: