is netflix falling off? the last season of orange is the new black and house of cards was trash.....

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Dem Oranges was just like they tried to do a season for the fans to get their favorite characters cranked up. The should have cut back on alot of the riot shyt.
House of Cards i didn't even think was bad. I flew this season and don't remember too many lulz.

Some of their other shows were okay. Master of None i just watch just i caught it between seasons of other shows i guess. Kimmy Schmidt i actually like and I can't lie, they motherfukker Titus Andromedon actually had me :dead: the whole season. And normally i can't stand him.

Get Down was garbage. And the show that really had me fukked up was the OA. The ending had me on some :demonic: shyt. I haven't even seen Bloodline. I don't know why but that shyt just look wack. LOL. I'll start it someday though.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
killing cottonmouth off so soon in luke cage was a HUGE mistake in my opinion. marhershala ali was EASILY the best character on that show.
And with his name being even bigger after winning the Oscar you could've carried him into season 2 and make have a even bigger presence on the show. Maybe even put Luke Cage in the #2 position. I'm just sayin':yeshrug:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
And with his name being even bigger after winning the Oscar you could've carried him into season 2 and make have a even bigger presence on the show. Maybe even put Luke Cage in the #2 position. I'm just sayin':yeshrug:
But his name isn't bigger, the best he can hope for is something like jk simmons. And as I said he probably notified netflix/marvel of his other commitments before taking the role. Which played into their plans perfectly.

Ps Who is to say he would've come back for s2?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
But his name isn't bigger, the best he can hope for is something like jk simmons. And as I said he probably notified netflix/marvel of his other commitments before taking the role. Which played into their plans perfectly.

Ps Who is to say he would've come back for s2?
His name is bigger now:gucci:.. He's not an A-list actor of course but his name is definitely bigger than even a year ago- don't kid yourself. And yeah who knows if he would've come back for a season 2. If his pay for Luke Cage season 2 is bumped up considerably and he's featured or hailed as the co-star I'm sure he'd do another season of the show. I doubt a movie like Moonlight was a grueling 4-5 month shoot. But who knows. Its all hypothetical.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
His name is bigger now:gucci:.. He's not an A-list actor of course but his name is definitely bigger than even a year ago- don't kid yourself.
no one can pronounce his name still today so that kind of rips your his name is bigger theory and remember I said the best he could hope for his kinda what jk Simmons has going. Before whiplash he was jj from spidey. Since whiplash he's done terminator, Boston bombings flick, accountant and will be in JL. He's never going to be given the keys like that but as you can see he's out there getting great opportunities

And yeah who knows if he would've come back for a season 2. If his pay for Luke Cage season 2 is bumped up considerably and he's featured or hailed as the co-star I'm sure he'd do another season of the show. I doubt a movie like Moonlight was a grueling 4-5 month shoot. But who knows. Its all hypothetical.
that's a deal breaker, for one I don't care if ppl say these joints are 3 mill an episode I don't see it. They look bare as fuk anything involving a pay rise for a character that isn't titular is bad business. And the moment you try painting him as equal or bigger than Luke just because the actor got Oscar love you are jeopardizing the artistic integrity of your show

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
no one can pronounce his name still today so that kind of rips your his name is bigger theory and remember I said the best he could hope for his kinda what jk Simmons has going. Before whiplash he was jj from spidey. Since whiplash he's done terminator, Boston bombings flick, accountant and will be in JL. He's never going to be given the keys like that but as you can see he's out there getting great opportunities

that's a deal breaker, for one I don't care if ppl say these joints are 3 mill an episode I don't see it. They look bare as fuk anything involving a pay rise for a character that isn't titular is bad business. And the moment you try painting him as equal or bigger than Luke just because the actor got Oscar love you are jeopardizing the artistic integrity of your show
That means his name has gotten bigger dispite his name being difficult to pronounce.

-And these shows can change from season to season to try to get more viewers or to keep the viewership onboard and not jumping ship to the next up and coming hyped show. Making Cottonmouth more prominent in Luke Cage more than likely could help the show than hurt it. It didn't have that much to stand on in the first place during those 10 episodes. I always hear about actors saying once the show got renewed for another season is when they copped the new crib and car. That integrity shyt might mean more for a single 2 hour movie but its pushed to the corner when dealing with 12-24 episodes of television programming.

The creator, showrunners, actors, writers, crew, makeup, hairstylist, are elated for that season renewal. A co-star getting more face time happens all the fukking time. Urkel pretty much took over Family Matters as soon as he touched down on the show. Will Smith got the original Viv kicked off the Fresh Prince, Jesse Pinkman on Breaking Bad was only supposed to be on a couple of episodes, etc.. So how would more screen time for Cottonmouth be against the integrity and rules for Luke Cage:what:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That means his name has gotten bigger dispite his name being difficult to pronounce.
:rudy: I gave you jk's recent work we still don't know what will come of ali's Oscar win, and I guess the name thing missed between your ears huh.

Arnold Schwarzenegger was such a big name America had to force themselves to pronounce it that's what you do when an actor commands it. The fact they don't know how to pronounce ole boy's name says his Oscar win has done nothing for his popularity. What it's done internally amongst his peers tho we will soon see.

-And these shows can change from season to season to try to get more viewers or to keep the viewership onboard and not jumping ship to the next up and coming hyped show. Making Cottonmouth more prominent in Luke Cage more than likely could help the show than hurt it. It didn't have that much to stand on in the first place during those 10 episodes. I always hear about actors saying once the show got renewed for another season is when they copped the new crib and car. That integrity shyt might mean more for a single 2 hour movie but its pushed to the corner when dealing with 12-24 episodes of television programming.

The creator, showrunners, actors, writers, crew, makeup, hairstylist, are elated for that season renewal. A co-star getting more face time happens all the fukking time. Urkel pretty much took over Family Matters as soon as he touched down on the show. Will Smith got the original Viv kicked off the Fresh Prince, Jesse Pinkman on Breaking Bad was only supposed to be on a couple of episodes, etc.. So how would more screen time for Cottonmouth be against the integrity and rules for Luke Cage:what:
the first mistake you made was using network tv rules and applying it to an internet streaming service, the latter has no advertisers as sponsors so serve a different master. The ratings system is internal and we do not know what they constitute as a success so to even guess is a waste of time.

And you think the ppl for JJ were elated for a s2? Over 2 years after the fact they are still waiting for a greenlight lol

More screen time for cotton mouth would be sidelining the titular character, if you don't see the problem with that hey.

Last edited: