is netflix falling off? the last season of orange is the new black and house of cards was trash.....

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
There is no QualityControl at Netflix. Seems they have unlimited money and just throw it around Willy nilly.

They are the Oprah of networks: You get a Show, you get a show, keep making your show
I don't know what that means but if you are saying they are just going to put out trash without any accountability sense8 and get down would like a word

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't watched house of cards yet, tried episode one of season 5 and wasn't feeling it. Season 5 of OITNB was good to me, some parts were gearing but overall a good storyline and neat setup for season 6.

Kimmy Schmidt is annoying to me, season 1 was cute but season 2 was ehhh

Narcos is fire

Bloodline is good, season 3 felt rushed and episode 9...well wtf

I don't watch the marvel shows except luke cage which is highly overrated

I'm on season 2 of house of cards...loving it
I loved narcos and can't wait for season 3
I'm waiting on season 2 of both travelers and 3 %
I'm waiting on season 2 of 13 reasons why
Daredevil is ok I'm waiting on punisher, I don't care about the other marvel shows
I'm watching stranger things right now

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Might not have been their choice, when else would he have got the time to be in hidden figures and moonlight :sas2:

dunno. he wasn't a big star back when making luke cage. and neither of those movies were big budget. so I doubt it would have been more lucrative for him to do those two movies before becoming an oscar winner.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
true blood was awful, but honestly it's the only bad ending from the goat, HBO

John from Cincinnati is one of the worst shows ever made. It's so bad people still don't knoe what it's about.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
There is no QualityControl at Netflix. Seems they have unlimited money and just throw it around Willy nilly.

They are the Oprah of networks: You get a Show, you get a show, keep making your show

it's no different than comcast. no quality control over there with all the bullshyt channels I'm forced to take. at least netflix is only charging $10 a month, so I can't even knock them.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
eat a d*ck f*ggot
full

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
Everything they put out this year has been wack. Bloodline was wack. OITNB was wack. The Get Down was wack. Ending of Masters of None was wack.

Yup, Netflix falling off. They need to drop that new Dave Chapelle asap.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
There are literally DOZENS of netflix shows, those are two of the oldest and may be falling off. I stopped watching both 2 seasons ago. Watch some of the other joints, it way too many great netflix shows to hang their crown on the two oldest and :flabbynsick: ones.

Stranger Things
Marco Polo
Master of None
Kimmy Schmidt
Love
F is for Family
Narcos
etc, etc Last seasons were all really really good. Plus the original movies and standup specials. Netflix has been feeding me so good the last couple years. I dropped half my cable channels cause I don't even watch that much anymore.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
dunno. he wasn't a big star back when making luke cage. and neither of those movies were big budget. so I doubt it would have been more lucrative for him to do those two movies before becoming an oscar winner.
What i mean is he can only extend himself so far. Those Netflix shows take a while to complete the scheduling probably clashed with hidden figures/moonlight so he had to shorten his run

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Get down was cancelled.
So was sense8 so that kind of refutes the notion they have no "quality control" as you have put it. If something is super trash, costs money and is not getting any critical acclaim it's deuces

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So was sense8 so that kind of refutes the notion they have no "quality control" as you have put it. If something is super trash, costs money and is not getting any critical acclaim it's deuces

Don't take my statement sooo literally. What I mean is in their attempt to flood the market with original content, they are letting mediocre content slip through.

For example, an HBO stand-up special used to mean something. It was one of the highest achievements a comic could get. Very few comedians ever got an HBO special. Now Netflix gives out Stand-up specials to every Tom, dikk and Harry.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Oitnb is cool, need to watch the missing 2 eps that didn't get leaked. Stopped HOC after the 2nd ep this season. Just didn't feel like it was going anywhere interesting. Don't want to see a season of sex scandals with these two horrible individuals. Like watching OJ on trial for shop lifting...