Is Napoleon the most obnoxious dikk riding stan on the coli?

Would he suck drakes dikk given the chance?

• Total voters

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I remember when that video was first posted on sohh. :snoop: Lupe is still a good emcee though even though his two albums were subpar. He's just dumb as fukk.
Sometimes I wonder why this guy was my favorite rapper in high school. "Meaningless math" :smh: There's a difference between saying teach them things applicable to their everyday lives as well as down the line and saying not to give them any fundamentals at all. Bun B made much more sense.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
wtf is so dumb about his response. The man said kids come to school to eat... He's speaking the truth.
If you think that kids learning math, reading, science, and history; accumulated human knowledge that can help a person become well-rounded and develop skills and education so that they can become productive citizens is "meaningless," and instead teachers scrap curricula, throw away textbooks and teach kids how to grow plants, then I really do not know what to say to you.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
If you think that kids learning math, reading, science, and history; accumulated human knowledge that can help a person become well-rounded and develop skills and education so that they can become productive citizens is "meaningless," and instead teachers scrap curricula, throw away textbooks and teach kids how to grow plants, then I really do not know what to say to you.
You should not have dignified that with a response.

ITT Kendrick stans shyt on a Drake stan and then turnaround and expose themselves for being :lupe:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Well too his credit, he writes decent posts when it comes to reilgion. He just sucks at discussing music 90% of the time.
Yeah I fukk with a lot of his posts in TLR and HL. I wish I could put him on ignore in just the booth though. He's a bottom 5 poster here...maybe even bottom 3.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Sometimes I wonder why this guy was my favorite rapper in high school. "Meaningless math" :smh: There's a difference between saying teach them things applicable to their everyday lives as well as down the line and saying not to give them any fundamentals at all. Bun B made much more sense.
He said that dumb shyt with such confidence and assuredness too. :smh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Where I'm from my school system was fukked, our graduation % was fukked, go figure nikka. Did you grow up with the nikka, did you go to the same schools as the nikka? Kids at my school were homeless, came to school only to eat meals, teachers didn't give a fukk either, teachers never followed the curriculum and there was never a day without kids getting into fights or getting into it with the police. Kids stealing textbooks and school supplies and sealing them on the streets just to eat nikka. The fukk you on? You must be some siliver spoon CAC that thinks they know every got damn thing.

I'm seen some fukked up shyt in my day, how the fukk can you sit there and speak for every school out like no fukked up shyt isn't going on with these school systems?

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Schools in Chicago are ass. Lupe shouldnt have said meaningless math though. The history shyt is on point. This "history" they teach us is actually misinformation that makes us actually know less. Look at naS stans for instance... they know a lot less than the average person.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Where I'm from my school system was fukked, our graduation % was fukked, go figure nikka. Did you grow up with the nikka, did you go to the same schools as the nikka? Kids at my school were homeless, came to school only to eat meals, teachers didn't give a fukk either, teachers never followed the curriculum and there was never a day without kids getting into fights or getting into it with the police. Kids stealing textbooks and school supplies and sealing them on the streets just to eat nikka. The fukk you on? You must be some siliver spoon CAC that thinks they know every got damn thing.

I'm seen some fukked up shyt in my day, how the fukk can you sit there and speak for every school out like no fukked up shyt isn't going on with these school systems?
Did I say schools weren't messed up you dumb motherfukker? That doesn't change the fact that Lupe's comments were idiotic.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Did I say schools weren't messed up you dumb motherfukker? That doesn't change the fact that Lupe's comments were idiotic.
You dumb motherfukker.....

Shut your ass up

If he's speaking from experience you can't tell him he's wrong. Like I said it depends on him the system, so of the math that was taught to us was meaningless. And why are we even discussing this shyt in this first place like god damn we off topic

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Yoo is this nikka DatShyt from SOHH? Switched over to drake from wayne? I notice his J. Cole hate way more than I see his stanning for Drake. nikka goes out of his way to hate on J. Cole. shyt is mad disturbing.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You dumb motherfukkr.....

Shut your ass up

If he's speaking from experience you can't tell him he's wrong. Like I said it depends on him the system, so of the math that was taught to us was meaningless. And why are we even discussing this shyt in this first place like god damn we off topic
Lol...so because Lupe experienced how bad the school system is, whatever suggestions or analysis he makes about the curricula is true? Let's let Lupe head the Department of Education.

I think it's safe to say if we polled people who managed to make it out of low socioeconomic status and excel professionally and academically about how to improve public education, throwing away textbooks and teaching kids how to grow a plant wouldn't be a solution with strong backing.

Lupe's comments were stupid as fukk and so is anybody who co-signs them.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @ basic math being useless.

Dishonest grocery store owners must be :eat: good off of your dumb ass because you can't count your fukking change :pachaha:

Every bit of information that is taught in schools are applicable in real life. It's just relative. If you're some mother fukker delivering pizzas then basic math would be handy. If you're into ComSci, then a higher degree of math would be more useful to you and crucial.

But to say the shyt you learn in school is meaningless is some dumb shyt.

MINT

All Star
Daps
he created another dumb thread about you know who today :ehh: