Is Napoleon the most obnoxious dikk riding stan on the coli?

Would he suck drakes dikk given the chance?

• Total voters

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I actually find @ROFL_GUY to be funny. His posts are entertaining at least and @NigerianDonDada is funny cause I feel for his stannery. He just wants to see Big Sean shine :to:

Napoleon brings all his arguments about in, as the ts said, an obnoxious way. I would actually enjoy some of his posts if they didn't come off that way.

:camby:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
@intilectual recipricol lives down in his mommas basement, that fukking weirdo has a serious obsession with hating on Nas and any one not called Lupe. I'd even go as far as to say if Lupe wanted to fukk him, he'd take it and enjoy it.

@Napoleon is probably the type of dude to wear his sisters dresses and makeup then dance around his house to nwts :ehh:

@Big Mel is on PCP. Nothing to see here folks :camby:

Honorable mentions: @ROFL_GUY for being Interscopes A&R in his own head, @blackslash for being the GOAT Jay stan, falling off and being ethered and slowly coming back to form and @PS4 for being a general cancer on this messaging board.

Any one else I miss?
u missed the newest faggit on this board @really clown just started in june and already bottom 5 doa :banderas:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
the moderators on boxden said that napoleon was known as "GameTheory" on boxden and guess what ? he is considered as the worst member on that forum, dikkriding drake all the time :bryan:

Does he still post there? If not, can he go back? :camby:

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We do that right here, you drake dikk sucking homo sypmpathizing dainty fingered reptile skinned charmin soft ass gimp.

Does your father know what a fakkit you are?Do you even know your father?

When you listen to drake alone on your walkman, do you cry and think about what it would be like to have friends?

If you saw drake in person, what would you do?

This is a forum about rap, and all you talk about is a pop artist. Drake is not hip hop. And its no surprise you arent answering any questions, youre just like drake, scared of confrontation.
JESUS :russ::wow::deadmanny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The fact that you dont regard Eminem stannery the most disgusting here proves that your a whiteboy

Fuk outta here clown
The fact you have drake, as your avatar and idolize him; him being being a half white, rich jewish kid from the burbs proves you're a cac.