Is Napoleon the most obnoxious dikk riding stan on the coli?

Would he suck drakes dikk given the chance?

• Total voters

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Wait...a forum a bout music...and we talking about individual posters? Where we do that at?
We do that right here, you drake dikk sucking homo sypmpathizing dainty fingered reptile skinned charmin soft ass gimp.

Does your father know what a fakkit you are?Do you even know your father?

When you listen to drake alone on your walkman, do you cry and think about what it would be like to have friends?

If you saw drake in person, what would you do?

This is a forum about rap, and all you talk about is a pop artist. Drake is not hip hop. And its no surprise you arent answering any questions, youre just like drake, scared of confrontation.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
We do that right here, you drake dikk sucking homo sypmpathizing dainty fingered reptile skinned charmin soft ass gimp.

When you listen to drake alone on your walkman, do you cry and think about what it would be like to have friends?

This is a forum about rap, and all you talk about is a pop artist. Drake is not hip hop. And its no surprise you arent answering any questions, youre just like drake, scared of confrontation.
Arent u a cac

Cacs are not hip hop

Drake has superior melanin in his skin

Why are u speakin

Cacs have no voice in this genre

Stay mute cracka :umad:

Nah i dnt mean it...but :ld:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
haters stannisim is much worse than positive/love stanning because Stan is about being obsessed with someone famous. There quite few pathetic hating stans here. Some of them been doing it for more than 10 years.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

are you serious with all this shyt?

Like...for real, for real?

talking this wrecklessly?

I like drake's artistic output.

Deal with it.

Oh...and I know both my parents...Odd you'd think you'd be able to delineate some aspect about my upbringing by assessing my diverse attraction to wide swaths of music.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Deal with it.

Oh...and I know both my parents...Odd you'd think you'd be able to delineate some aspect about my upbringing by assessing my diverse attraction to wide swaths of music.
Other people don't, and you can't seem to deal with that

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Deal with it.

:russ::russ: Drak'es artistic output? He is no artist. He's a terrible rapper, with a borderline horrible flow. He cannot sing live. This is fact. Without TheWeeknd giving him free songs and doing some writing for him, without 40's production,without coming from a rich nieghbourhood with everyy priviledge in the world,without being jewish,without studio engineering altering his vocal's drake would be a nobody. He has no artistic output, he's a manufactured fake pop artist that will be irrlevant in five years or less.

You stanning and caping for him at every oppurtunity is a reflection of YOU as a person. You're a fakkit, through and through. You the type of dude to get mushed in the face and plead to keep it non violent. You the type of dude to pretend you're black online to and pretend you know anything about hip hop, and you don't. Hence why you love Drake.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have a problem with him personally, but there are three main things about him that stand out-he hates religion, is a BIG Drake fan (also J. Cole hater), and defends homosexuality. My thesis is most people who are atheists or are against so called religion, really hate the fact that they are supposed to follow what is written. Homosexuality is expressly forbidden in many religions, so people who are homosexual hate it and will therefore try to condemn it. So let's look at this logically-he hates religion, defends homosexuality at all cost, and has a very unusual obsession with Drake. You do the math.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don't have a problem with him personally, but there are three main things about him that stand out-he hates religion, is a BIG Drake fan (also J. Cole hater), and defends homosexuality. My thesis is most people who are atheists or are against so called religion, really hate the fact that they are supposed to follow what is written. Homosexuality is expressly forbidden in many religions, so people who are homosexual hate it and will therefore try to condemn it. So let's look at this logically-he hates religion, defends homosexuality at all cost, and has a very unusual obsession with Drake. You do the math.
:ohhh::bryan::russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I don't defend homosexuality. I defend people's privacy.

And fukk religion. Get mad if you want to.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't defend homosexuality. I defend people's privacy.

And fukk religion. Get mad if you want to.

I couldn't care less if you're homosexual or not, the Most High is going to destroy you fakkits.

Last edited: