Is Napoleon the most obnoxious dikk riding stan on the coli?

Would he suck drakes dikk given the chance?

• Total voters

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Right now I'd say Intellectual Reciprocol is the most annoying motherfukker on this board, his disgusting Lupe stanning makes me not want to hear another Lupe record for the next 5 years.

:dwillhuh: wait you think his lupe stanning is worse than him posting "nacho cheese Im castro" over and over?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
:skip: @ROFL_GUY @NigerianDonDada would like to have a word with you

I actually find @ROFL_GUY to be funny. His posts are entertaining at least and @NigerianDonDada is funny cause I feel for his stannery. He just wants to see Big Sean shine :to:

Napoleon brings all his arguments about in, as the ts said, an obnoxious way. I would actually enjoy some of his posts if they didn't come off that way.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
nikka is from chicago and a functioning retard ..talkin about twista is better then nas :russ:
Right now I'd say Intellectual Reciprocol is the most annoying motherfukker on this board, his disgusting Lupe stanning makes me not want to hear another Lupe record for the next 5 years.

:dwillhuh: wait you think his lupe stanning is worse than him posting "nacho cheese Im castro" over and over?

Yall three got it right:salute:

Op going hard doe:obama:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Yes. An backslash. Its like they are real life friends.
:patrice: I don't know breh,he should get a pass. His trolling is pretty funny and is needed when things get too heated on the board. He's one of the few guys that can make me laugh at NaS at times:heh: