Is Majin Buu the purest villain? Every villain in DBZ/DBS had a motive with the exception of Majin Buu

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Multiple:mjlol::mjlol:All done by Frieza by the way:russ::russ::russ:Vegeta, Nail, Piccolo, him ordering villages to be interrogated, hell he tortured Ginyu to get stronger in Super:dead::dead:
Freiza is a goat villain, but Prince Vegeta made him BOW DOWN

BlondWarlikeArachnid-size_restricted.gif

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frieza is the GOAT Dragonball villain and it's not even up for debate.

Crazy how this show had a RAW torture sequence like that :pachaha:

That was the worst beating the whole show :mjlol:

I still remember walking in the store and seeing yhat death of a prince vhs and immediately copped.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The one who sacrificed his friends to be a fakkit bird
idk the rest of these anime characters but freiza is responsible for deaths in the likely trillons. i mean...VEGETA is responsible for billions of deaths. The Planet Organization commissioned the slaughter of hundreds to thousands of planets...idk what them other dudes did but freiza is on another tier

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
idk the rest of these anime characters but freiza is responsible for deaths in the likely trillons. i mean...VEGETA is responsible for billions of deaths. The Planet Organization commissioned the slaughter of hundreds to thousands of planets...idk what them other dudes did but freiza is on another tier

But frieza we know is a piece of shyt, he’s the space version of hitler. he was also dealt with accordingly

Griffiths friends went on a whole rescue mission to save him after some thirsty r kelly shyt he did, saved him and he offered them up to be demon sacrificed and raped his best friends girl. :dahell:

And the worst part about it all is there will never be justice served for what he did.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
It was how he announced the shyt man

Lil receptionist woman told him it was up the stairs he went up through whole floors and started moving slow like Prince after he called game vs Charlie Murphy :mjlol:interrupting all them sets to get to the news studio
Broke the news desk in half and started choking the anchor out asked if this was the studio while still choking him :dead:

Then flicked him to death and gave the world exact longitudinal coordinates and told them come get me. shyt was gully af breh

:mjtf:This mutherfukker Cell interrupting Snowfall for this fukkery? :unimpressed:He could have announced this shyt on twitter

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Multiple:mjlol::mjlol:All done by Frieza by the way:russ::russ::russ:Vegeta, Nail, Piccolo, him ordering villages to be interrogated, hell he tortured Ginyu to get stronger in Super:dead::dead:
And Freeza a breh Now and more powerful than kakarot and Vegeta :whoo:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frieza is the GOAT Dragonball villain and it's not even up for debate.

Crazy how this show had a RAW torture sequence like that :pachaha:

DBZ was violent as fukk. The violence in the manga was actually WORSE :huhldup:

dragon-ball-z-gero.jpg

main-qimg-8a1e1e65b0c80ab6e381d0c1327ecba6-lq