macho-man-randy-savage-drops-an-elbow-on-cute.gif

Macho Man was certified in these Coli streets. :banderas:

:hamster:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
not to spoil the party, but yall do know that hogan and his goons took the beef to the streets right?

im not talking about wrestling scripts. im talking bout on some real chit. real life chit.

randy savage was supposed to wrestle at a TNA pay-per-view. so hogan and his goons showed up backstage. i think his goonies were Crush and brian knobbs. not sure. but anyway, savage caught wind of it, pulled out of the show and got ghost.

and this was years before hogan got locked in with TNA. him and his goons did not work there.:laugh:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
not to spoil the party, but yall do know that hogan and his goons took the beef to the streets right?

im not talking about wrestling scripts. im talking bout on some real chit. real life chit.

randy savage was supposed to wrestle at a TNA pay-per-view. so hogan and his goons showed up backstage. i think his goonies were Crush and brian knobbs. not sure. but anyway, savage caught wind of it, pulled out of the show and got ghost.

and this was years before hogan got locked in with TNA. him and his goons did not work there.:laugh:

haha serious?

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, this album goes for $45 used on Amazon. I saw it once on a clearance rack for like a dollar and almost bought it as a gag, but I just couldn't do it...

Biggest mistake of my life, apparently!

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
haha serious?

yea. this really happened backstage at the 1st TNA "Turning Point" event back in '04.

rap wars ruining wrestling shows and chit.

i was anticipating that match too. randy savage was supposed to be in the main event, if im not mistaken.

hogan showed up with his goons. he didnt even work there back then. savage found out that hogan & them were in the cut, so he bounced.

Last edited: