Is love even real? Chris Pratt and Anna Faris announce getting divorced after 8 years

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
She's a skinny girl but she was bad in The House Bunny, and I don't even roll with petite girls like that :banderas:

anna-faris-gq-04.jpg

when you wear a shirt that small and your under boob ain't showing you better have a great personality.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's tough to keep your priorities straight when you're getting head from Jennifer Lawrence

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Dead ass serious,

When I got the news alert Sunday night , I told my wife who was next to me and we got legitimately sad.

Like seeing this thread bummed me out again. They seemed like such a good pair. I wonder if she's going to say something on her podcast this week

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Dead ass serious,

When I got the news alert Sunday night , I told my wife who was next to me and we got legitimately sad.

Like seeing this thread bummed me out again. They seemed like such a good pair. I wonder if she's going to say something on her podcast this week
:mjcry:

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dead ass serious,

Yeah I haven't listened since April or May, but that was my first thought. She's always giving "unqualified" relationship advice too, yikes.