Is love even real? Chris Pratt and Anna Faris announce getting divorced after 8 years

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
lol I knew this was gonna happen once he lost weight.

He went from this

annafaris-chrispratt-06222009-09-820x1232.jpg

To this

screen%20shot%202013-07-08%20at%202.19.44%20pm.png

All the women that weren't paying attention to him before want him now and most men just forget about the woman that was for them before. Sucks but it's life. :manny:

Dat Marvel Superhero Regiment...:whoo: Just imagine how much work you gotta put in to stay like that for a movie role...

Pay me millions, to hit the gym and lose weight and be a damn near supermodel???:ld:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol I knew this was gonna happen once he lost weight.

He went from this

annafaris-chrispratt-06222009-09-820x1232.jpg

To this

screen%20shot%202013-07-08%20at%202.19.44%20pm.png

All the women that weren't paying attention to him before want him now and most men just forget about the woman that was for them before. Sucks but it's life. :manny:
This has been stewing for awhile, I remember him saying in an interview after he got the Gotg role how his wife doesn't like how he looks now and preferred him fat. And how she doesn't like the attention that he gets now. But they work through it.

It genuinely seems like he was trying to to make things work but she has some security issues.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This has been stewing for awhile, I remember him saying in an interview after he got the Gotg role how his wife doesn't like how he looks now and preferred him fat. And how she doesn't like the attention that he gets now. But they work through it.

It genuinely seems like he was trying to to make things work but she has some security issues.
She wants that dad bod so he won't leave her for black women

Fredb

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

so she wanted to be the more attractive one to ward away women lol

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

yep...sometimes brahs that get in shape while in a relationship remain good dudes man. Alot of times it's the female that's the issue.

relationships.....are a game of comfort man, which is why I am unfortunately....starting to doubt them.

the power/comfort dynamic to a chick, not to generalize, is more important than the actual connection itself.