Is Logan the best superhero movie ever?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah. Like I said. I don't take them seriously. His arguments are just weak.

He's nitpicking about a fukking broom closet in spider man 2 and doesn't even mention shyt like Spidey saving Gwen from an out of control crane and then leaving while never stopping the crane in spider man 3. Or sandman and spider man just throwing up their hands and being like let's stop fighting and sand man just bouncing and never being shown again with his daughter sub plot. Or peter forgiving uncle Bens killer which goes against spider man's whole purpose. The Harry shyt was AWFUL. A goddamn amnesia story line :mjlol: spider man 3 is an abortion. Top to bottom. You dont need to nitpick spider man 3 because it's a disaster start to finish.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wesley-Snipes-Blade-FilmFad.com_-1.jpg

Its the only one out I can relate to:manny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Like what? (Spider-Man 3 aside, which everyone makes fun of Martin for)
Honestly don't feel like going through the list. I listen to them for some laughs and that's as far as it goes I don't really feel like going into deep discussions about their opinions because they aint really all that interesting other wise. I'm always willing to shyt on spider man 3 though .:manny:

But off the top of my I remember them saying fast 4 was one of the best in the franchise. :gucci:

And them claiming deadpool was one of the best satires ever (or somethinh along those lines)and not just dikk and fart jokes :comeon:

I also remember them claiming wolf of Wall Street was more in depth/interesting than the big short like wolf of Wall Street wasn't just 3 hours of drugs and fukkery:dwillhuh:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
winter soldier n civil war

fukk it:
Civil War
Winter Soldier
TDK
Logan
spiderman 2