Is Lincoln Nebraska ready for Prime Time? BC they coming. Official Colorado Buffalos at Nebraska Cornhuskers Game Thread. Saturday @ 7:30pm EST on NBC

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
You would think they would try to fake the hand-off and run a little pooch pass on some of those short yardage plays but it's just the same predictable run into a wall..... We'll see if that changes throughout the year

Hopefully this nikka don't got a concussion
If you told me Nebraska scored just 21 on offense I'd think Colorado would be in position to win.

Prime messed up with the OC choice.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
You would think they would try to fake the hand-off and run a little pooch pass on some of those short yardage plays but it's just the same predictable run into a wall..... We'll see if that changes throughout the year

Hopefully this nikka don't got a concussion
You know it’s not talk said this last year

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Feel bad for Travis, Breh should've transferred :francis:
I dont he shouldn’t have followed prime in the first place it’s not like prime teaching him shyt he just doing what he did in high school he don’t look no more refined

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Colorado the wrong team to let your foot off the gas with

Them ninjas fukk around and tie this bytch up and win, Nebraska better stop relaxin like they got this

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Im betting on Colorado in there next 3 games for sure. I like how they've bounced back this second half. Showing some grit