Is Lincoln Nebraska ready for Prime Time? BC they coming. Official Colorado Buffalos at Nebraska Cornhuskers Game Thread. Saturday @ 7:30pm EST on NBC

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
They don't have the d-line or o-line to compete with Nebraska. I dunno what the gameplan was but clearly that shyt ain't working. This isn't a division two team, you can't do 5 step drop backs all game and expect your line to hold up. They need to get the ball out way faster.
I legit thought Prime making Shurmur the OC meant he'd put him under center more.

Roll him out out of the pocket. Work on his 3 step game.

Nada.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Deion is not a coach

He has no idea what he’s doing..he’s just a motivational speaker.

To say he likes what his defense is doing is crazy..their QB is 14-17, and they rushing for close to 100 yards :heh:

Deion takes a lot of ownership over the defense I believe. that's why for him to say they're playing bad would mean he would have to take accountability which his brain won't allow him to do. That's why he can throw the offense under the bus but say the defense is playing good.

Some one said it here, but Deion might not finish out the year and i'm starting to believe that

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
In hindsight..

Its looking like he should have stayed at Jackson. Be the man on campus (SWAC)

Send Shedeur to Ohio State or Alabama or wherever to be coached hard and get ready for the pros (also physically survive)

Last year it looked like damn Prime should have waited for a bigger program. Now it looks like he just cant run a discipline/sound football team at D1

This how they should look vs Georgia. Not Nebraska.
“Don’t go chasing waterfalls”:francis:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
One of them got a phat ass, thats the one I'm talm bout

She always walking away from the camera, I think this the one you talmbout.

zIeChxu.png
sMa3hqm.png