Is Lincoln Nebraska ready for Prime Time? BC they coming. Official Colorado Buffalos at Nebraska Cornhuskers Game Thread. Saturday @ 7:30pm EST on NBC

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This season going to do something terrible to Prime mental
In hindsight..

Its looking like he should have stayed at Jackson. Be the man on campus (SWAC)

Send Shedeur to Ohio State or Alabama or wherever to be coached hard and get ready for the pros (also physically survive)

Last year it looked like damn Prime should have waited for a bigger program. Now it looks like he just cant run a discipline/sound football team at D1

This how they should look vs Georgia. Not Nebraska.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
That one slim chick that be on his son youtube is fine as a mutha fukka. Slim with a phat booty and cute as hell. She works for the dept in some capacity. @Karume I know you know who I'm talking about. :russ:

Talmbout these two?

j9J6Lgx.png

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
You got a different tv than us?

He has limited mobility.
nobody asking him to be Vick at Tech. but it’s no reason he can’t get yards here and there on the ground on some Mahomes shyt

or he can be the most sacked QB again this year trying to stand in the pocket with that horrid O-line

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Saw 'em in DC and San Fran. Own New Bermuda on vinyl. Definitely my favorite contemporary ban, liking War on Drugs quite a bit too.

I'm black too, the fukk? :russ:

Man you know how the coli be when you like some esoteric shyt, I had to preface it :dead:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
nobody asking him to be Vick at Tech. but it’s no reason he can’t get yards here and there on the ground on some Mahomes shyt

or he can be the most sacked QB again this year trying to stand in the pocket with that horrid O-line

If it were in the bag, they'd put it on the table...

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Exactly, Prime ain’t scheme for Nebraska at all. Running the same stupid game plan as last week.
And it turns out....

He was better keeping his last OC (I know he was gonna take another job).

But what's missing is continuity. They have no rhyme or reason for what they are doing out there and it shows. Shurmur should have said stayed in analyst role. He's cooked as a play caller. College is a different game.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Prime like his alma mater is learning the hard way that you can’t just go to the portal every year

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I turned this late cuz was too busy celebrating Cals rare W but man...is Shedeur back to his old shyt holding the ball too long ? :francis: thats one thing he cannot afford do if he wants to be taken seriously as an elite NFL prospect. fukk the completion %, speed up that internalclock and get rid of the ball if nothing is there.

I thought last week was a big improvement and here we go again...you not gonna last in the NFL long if you keep taking sacks off holding the ball too long. Imagine he goes somewhere like the Giants. Losing all those yards on sacks in the NFL is a surefire way to follow Trey Lance's career :huhldup: not even athletic ass Justin Fields holds the ball like this, Shedeur got no chance if he cant help himself from taking big ass sacks. Gotta throw the ball away or check it down fast.