NULL
It's just a ride.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7criyE09uy0[/ame]

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Just being alive is more than enough. Animals do not wake up and say" i must make something out of my day and i must validate my existence" because of this they live on a natural rythmic pattern with the world we are in. No need to rush , no need to achieve ,no need to be anything than what is. Or you could be and go and validate your existence. Either way is good,your beliefs shape my beliefs, because explicit duality is implicit unity :ahh:

that's because animals can't do that. they don't have a level of consciousness to debate their existence. the simple fact we can even have a conversation debating about what we can do and should do implies that there's a feeling and an inner motivation within all of us to do something more than just sit around and observe the natural rhythmic patterns of life...

and every human experiences this feeling. there's no duality or multiple points of view about that, only different decisions made...

• Dap

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
that's because animals can't do that. they don't have a level of consciousness to debate their existence. the simple fact we can even have a conversation debating about what we can do and should do implies that there's a feeling and an inner motivation within all of us to do something more than just sit around and observe the natural rhythmic patterns of life...

and every human experiences this feeling...

Wouldn't that make their experience of this journey better? Not having to fight nature with conflicting views. Just staying in tune with their environment and open to whatever comes their way :ehh:

Like i said without your view my view does not exist. All i want to highlight is how we feel separate from each other and from nature when truly we are connected and define each other.Whether that means that one wants to validate one's existance by chasing a dream/idea or one wants to sit idly by as times flies, no one is wrong or right. :ahh:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Wouldn't that make their experience of this journey better? Not having to fight nature with conflicting views. Just staying in tune with their environment and open to whatever comes their way :ehh:

Like i said without your view my view does not exist. All i want to highlight is how we feel separate from each other and from nature when truly we are connected and define each other.Whether that means that one wants to validate one's existance by chasing a dream/idea or one wants to sit idly by as times flies, no one is wrong or right. :ahh:

we're essentially saying the same thing then. just because i believe you should "make something of yourself" doesn't mean that you close yourself off to these things. environment and your surroundings, things that happen to you are what inspire you to be "more" (or they give you a greater sense of self). it happens when you examine yourself in the presence of other things. but the thing is, animals can't do that, they act on instinct, they don't examine or reflect. with them, there's a simple switch in their head that tells them do this or that...

but with your explanation of feeling separate but really being connect, that defeats your idea of duality that you were mentioning earlier. that's more of a circular concept, which is more along the lines of what i believe...

• Dap

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Its serious. Just not as serious as most people make it out to be.

• Dap

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
we're essentially saying the same thing then. just because i believe you should "make something of yourself" doesn't mean that you close yourself off to these things. environment and your surroundings, things that happen to you are what inspire you to be "more" (or they give you a greater sense of self). it happens when you examine yourself in the presence of other things. but the thing is, animals can't do that, they act on instinct, they don't examine or reflect. with them, there's a simple switch in their head that tells them do this or that...

but with your explanation of feeling separate but really being connect, that defeats your idea of duality that you were mentioning earlier. that's more of a circular concept, which is more along the lines of what i believe...

:pachaha: We have always been saying the same thing, just expressing it differently :krs:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
for all you tough guys who say death aint shyt and it aint the worst that could happen

kill yourselves right now and prove to us that you about that

every living organism fears death, it's what pushes us to keep going through hard times, if yall really didn't fear death then yall would kill yourselves immediately

• Dap

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse

:childplease: you know what other animals think? and just so you know, humans are animals as well, and we act on instinct far more than you are aware of

human beings are not used to having so much emotion, it's why emotions plague us in everyday life, animals SEEM to have less emotion, which is why they are far better at concentrating on what counts in life, survival, than trivial shyt such as "i need that car, i need that 10 bedroom mansion" etc.

• Dap
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What appealing about if you're screwed up like myself you don't have to wake up and deal with BS and suffer in life.

I can totally relate to that line in the Biggie song "Everyday Struggle" "I know how it feels to wake up fukked up".

What do you have to suffer about? You're alive aren't you? You have enough to feed and clothe yourself right? You aren't too broke to be a reg on a forum. Life is what you make it, even a bum can have fun in life if he comes at it with the right attitude.

• Dap

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
What do you have to suffer about? You're alive aren't you? You have enough to feed and clothe yourself right? You aren't too broke to be a reg on a forum. Life is what you make it, even a bum can have fun in life if he comes at it with the right attitude.

easy for you to say this shyt living comfty and easy

plus happiness/sadness is based on the environment that's around you

• Dap
Daps
Reppin
NULL

easy for you to say this shyt living comfty and easy

plus happiness/sadness is based on the environment that's around you

I'm still looking for a decent job. Living check to check and only spending money on the essentials. And life is good. I've got food and sex, what else do I need? All I'm working on is improving my economic situation and one day it'll happen. Why are y'all so depressed?

• Dap