Is Life Serious?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I don't think it's serious. I know a lot of bad things are happening but I can't really do anything or care to. I enjoy seeing my family and friends laugh and all of us having a good time. Humans have always been fukking each other over, doesn't make it right but it's just a part of life no point in getting butthurt about.

Death, everything dies its better to not waste time living thinking about dying.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
it's one you don't get up from, what's so relieving about that? part of what makes sleep appealing is that you get up after you've rested. it's a chance to restart. but there's no getting back up from death (at least based off of our knowledge of it). and if it is anything like sleep, being asleep forever has little appeal (to me at least)...

What appealing about if you're screwed up like myself you don't have to wake up and deal with BS and suffer in life.

I can totally relate to that line in the Biggie song "Everyday Struggle" "I know how it feels to wake up fukked up".

• Dap

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
This is the beauty of the life, the variation in beliefs and ideas about what is and what isn't. Without those who take it seriously we would not have those who do not take it seriously. The duality stretches even further. People die, people are born....there is not eternal darkness after you doe for human beings are essentially energy. What is the saying ,energy cannot be destroyed or created, just transferred.

yeah, that's a cute saying but you don't know what you're transferring into after you leave the form you're in now. based on the level of consciousness you have now, it's best to not take it for granted...

• Dap

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
What appealing about if you're screwed up like myself you don't have to wake up and deal with BS and suffer in life.

I can totally relate to that line in the Biggie song "Everyday Struggle" "I know how it feels to wake up fukked up".

you can change it, though. and make no mistake, there's no point to living if you don't struggle. i consider the most successful people to be people who have realized working and struggle are a part of life and something that must be embraced rather than avoid it. that doesn't mean you have to punish yourself, but you need to struggle just the same as you need to relax...

i don't know what you're going through personally, but the fact that you can sit up here on a computer and talk about it is more than what most people can do and demonstrates you're not without proper options on improving your situation...

• Dap

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:leon: a thread that actually stayed on topic for 20 posts

but life is as serious as you want it to be. personally i want to make something of my life, because i believe what you do in life follows you to the "afterlife".

ive seen a bunch of shows about people who "died" and came back to life minutes or hours after. some speak of heaven and some say then went to hell. but i dont believe those are physical places. they are states of the soul.

if you life a good life and you are truly happy when you die i believe in the afterlife you will experience "heaven" and if you are not pleased with how you live your soul will go to "hell"

it doesnt have much to do with your deeds on earth, as religion would like you to believe, but more so with how you feel your life went.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
yeah, that's a cute saying but you don't know what you're transferring into after you leave the form you're in now. based on the level of consciousness you have now, it's best to not take it for granted...

And that the beauty of this entire thing :takedat: the not knowing for sure. Why not take it for granted? The openess to the entire experience should be paramount...or not, either way the duality is :takedat:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:leon: a thread that actually stayed on topic for 20 posts

but life is as serious as you want it to be. personally i want to make something of my life, because i believe what you do in life follows you to the "afterlife".

ive seen a bunch of shows about people who "died" and came back to life minutes or hours after. some speak of heaven and some say then went to hell. but i dont believe those are physical places. they are states of the soul.

if you life a good life and you are truly happy when you die i believe in the afterlife you will experience "heaven" and if you are not pleased with how you live your soul will go to "hell"

it doesnt have much to do with your deeds on earth, as religion would like you to believe, but more so with how you feel your life went.

:ahh: different from what i believe but essential to what i am. Without you there is no me :ahh: I also want to emphasize that explicit duality is implicit unity.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
And that the beauty of this entire thing :takedat: the not knowing for sure. Why not take it for granted? The openess to the entire experience should be paramount...or not, either way the duality is :takedat:

because all you know about it is what you know, which isn't much at all, and what you choose to believe, which varies from person to person. i mean, yeah duality and the openness is all great but that doesn't take away from the fact that you shouldn't take it for granted. you didn't have to exist, and when you really think about it, there's a ton of "people" that haven't, or have very briefly or those who don't really get their chance to use their lives in a "proper" way (i put that in quotations because the idea of what's proper is debatable).

think about it. you don't have to be here. you don't have to exist. making something out of your existence is what validates it, not the simple fact you exist. the beginning of your existence was totally out of your control to begin with...

• Dap

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
because all you know about it is what you know, which isn't much at all, and what you choose to believe, which varies from person to person. i mean, yeah duality and the openness is all great but that doesn't take away from the fact that you shouldn't take it for granted. you didn't have to exist, and when you really think about it, there's a ton of "people" that haven't, or have very briefly or those who don't really get their chance to use their lives in a "proper" way (i put that in quotations because the idea of what's proper is debatable).

think about it. you don't have to be here. you don't have to exist. making something out of your existence is what validates it, not the simple fact you exist. the beginning of your existence was totally out of your control to begin with...

Just being alive is more than enough. Animals do not wake up and say" i must make something out of my day and i must validate my existence" because of this they live on a natural rythmic pattern with the world we are in. No need to rush , no need to achieve ,no need to be anything than what is. Or you could be and go and validate your existence. Either way is good,your beliefs shape my beliefs, because explicit duality is implicit unity :ahh: