Is Life Serious?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Is it? Worst thing that can happen to anyone is death, but we were all set to die. So how serious is this thing anyways?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
We are talking monkeys living on a floating rock that keeps circling around a giant ball of plasma, and have spent thousands of years creating our own reasons for living just so we can die before we find the answer.

:pachaha:yeah great summation, its beautiful tho, this life i mean.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
as serious as you make it. you have to complete potential to create your own world, especially given the fact that we have the freedoms that we do. everyone should use that to their advantage...

Daps
How is death the worst thing to happen to us? How do you know that? Have yo died and come back? Are you a phoenix? What if death is the best thing to happen to a spirit but they dot want is to know it? Think about that.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
How is death the worst thing to happen to us? How do you know that? Have yo died and come back? Are you a phoenix? What if death is the best thing to happen to a spirit but they dot want is to know it? Think about that.

I mean according to religion and society. Death is looked upon as bad, something to be feared a tool used to keep us in line with certain ideas and actions. Rarely do you see celebrations at funerals instead those events are sombre and sullen. But there is duality to everything ,without death no life.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I disagree about Death being the worst thing that can happen to someone...

Some people out here are suffering greatly and to die would be a nice relief, especially those like myself who believe the state of death is like sleeping, when you're dead, you're not aware of anything that's going on.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
as serious as you make it. you have to complete potential to create your own world, especially given the fact that we have the freedoms that we do. everyone should use that to their advantage...

I was gonna come in to say something similar to this

• Dap

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I disagree about Death being the worst thing that can happen to someone...

Some people out here are suffering greatly and to die would be a nice relief, especially those like myself who believe the state of death is like sleeping, when you're dead, you're not aware of anything that's going on.

it's one you don't get up from, what's so relieving about that? part of what makes sleep appealing is that you get up after you've rested. it's a chance to restart. but there's no getting back up from death (at least based off of our knowledge of it). and if it is anything like sleep, being asleep forever has little appeal (to me at least)...

• Dap

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I really don't care about whether or not I live. Literally if I dropped dead after submitting this post it would be fine. I don't even have a miserable life either I'd say it's pretty good :yeshrug:

• Dap

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
it's one you don't get up from, what's so relieving about that? part of what makes sleep appealing is that you get up after you've rested. it's a chance to restart. but there's no getting back up from death (at least based off of our knowledge of it). and if it is anything like sleep, being asleep forever has little appeal (to me at least)...

And your brain is off so there's no dreaming not appealing at all

• Dap

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
This is the beauty of the life, the variation in beliefs and ideas about what is and what isn't. Without those who take it seriously we would not have those who do not take it seriously. The duality stretches even further. People die, people are born....there is not eternal darkness after you doe for human beings are essentially energy. What is the saying ,energy cannot be destroyed or created, just transferred.