Results are only viewable after voting.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Life is just one long ass RPG w/ souls-like difficulty and destiny RNG :wow:

If you got the right fireteam you can get through the toughest challenges but if you flying solo or got weak teammates you gone be salty af at even the most basic activities

And sometimes you're lucky as hell or just get royally fukked despite all your efforts or lack thereof :manny:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
wwe-vince-mcmahon.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Life is a sequence of checkpoints that we work towards until we reach them, then after we get to the checkpoint, we create new ones to go after. Over and over again.

The checkpoints vary depending on your family circumstances, education and environment. Life starts with basic standard goals (graduate kindergarten, then junior high, then high school etc). Then after that, you choose one a path which is like your skill tree.

You start working, go to school or join the military. For some, they continue on playing sports or pursue a career in entertainment (acting or music)... No matter which path you take, you get a new set of checkpoints to get to.

Then after the climatic and aspiring checkpoints are behind you, the boring ones start to pile up.

"I'm going to remodel my kitchen" then...
"I'm going to build out my man cave" then...
"I'm going to buy a new car" then...
"I'm going to get a certification in PM" then...

Rinse in repeat.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Realize the plan you're trapped in a deadly video game with just one man.

So dont only watch you back watch your front because it's the brothers that front that be pulling stunts.

Repent accept christ do good things or burn in hell, the usual

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
life is like a jar of sliced pickles. You know exactly what you're gonna get , but you still try to choose the right one as if making discerning choices matter.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
One of the most interesting things about this open world experience is that, back when, people used to dream in black and white. Then color TV became a thing and now it seems ludicrous to think.

A collective achievement unlocked or something else? Take that concept, apply it to games and move along a few gens and what happens?

cff06a9ce1315bac0b3581b2cc080e84_w200.gif

Life is really Shenmue.

Spend life looking for sailors, brehs....

9d5.jpg

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
:damn:
We need the gameshark

All decent online massively multiplayer games have all kinds of protection built in to prevent cheating. The aim is a decent playing field and not script kiddies going ham and ruining it for those that actually have skills or are learning. Why would this be any different?

The main issue, as I see it, with this game is most people dont know how to play it. Imagine you had stats and would level up based on experience. Most people are heavy on repetition of what what they know doesn't work and light on imagination. The latter is, in effect, the equivalent of god mode once you get it because a babies brainwaves are just like the grown on an LSD trip. Your mind is the key that unlocks all of this.

F1.large.jpg

Row, row, row your boat (of flesh) gently down the stream (of consciousness). merrily merrily, merrily merrily. Life is but a dream (within a dream).

Welcome to the Game of Souls...

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The implications of NPCs walking amongst us are pretty interesting to think about. The question would be, who programmed them?