Is Lebron James fortune destined to go to a Pawg ?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
nobody called them kids subhuman or even mentioned them....its low to bring them up, when i am CLEARLY talking about Kobe's mexican WIFE and her mother(mexican) fighting over his wealth after his died. His mexican wife right now is controlling most of his wealth....and thats a union his parents didn't even support.

its funny that your only response to what i said was "damn, you hate these beautiful mixed kids"....so your saying fully black babies can't be beautiful? does being mixed make them more valuable? So you saying black babies are subhuman compared to mixed kids?

you all up in this thread mad and babbling because people are debating if its good for black people/wealth when they marry out....pawgs and latinas got you ready to go to war for them.
Some of our ppl are too far gone 🤷🏾‍♀️

It’s like they don’t realize white, Asian, Hispanic and middle eastern ppl say the same shyt when their ppl marry out.

White women can’t stand to see well-to-do white men marry Asian women lol
Everyone else understands the game of resources except us, because we’re more excited about race mixing

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don’t get why u nikkas be so concerned about these celebrities riches and are they going to go to white people through marriage

Are expecting some money from these people? are u thinking these kids or other family members going to put that money into building land/property/islands for black people only??

People sit on here all day talkin about wealth inequality and how we don’t have generational wealth, yet some of y’all happily applaud a billionaire nikka giving his money right back to white folks :snoop:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Literally 2/3 of the women in this country are white.

I just looked up Sierra Canyon demographics and only 6.6% of the students are black. Chop that in half to separate gender, and you’re looking at 3.3% of girls in the school to choose from.

But wait, there’s more…. Sierra Canyon is K-12, so now you have to remove every black girl that’s K-10 from the equation. Bronny probably only had like 8 black girls to choose from. And we don’t know their personalities, their looks or if they’re swirlers.

If Kelly Rowland’s, Sanaa Lathan’s, Nia Long’s, Bianca Lawson’s, Ashley Banks, Lisa Turtle’s and Kerry Washington’s grew on tress, there would be no excuse for PAWGing. But that’s not the case.

PAWG on, Bronny Boy:troll:
Stats and figures by BrehWaterhouseCoopers

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
"Sir the LSA femcels have found a teenager's private photos"

LMAFOOOOOOOOOO

that Bush era was something.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Literally 2/3 of the women in this country are white.

I just looked up Sierra Canyon demographics and only 6.6% of the students are black. Chop that in half to separate gender, and you’re looking at 3.3% of girls in the school to choose from.

But wait, there’s more…. Sierra Canyon is K-12, so now you have to remove every black girl that’s K-10 from the equation. Bronny probably only had like 8 black girls to choose from. And we don’t know their personalities, their looks or if they’re swirlers.

If Kelly Rowland’s, Sanaa Lathan’s, Nia Long’s, Bianca Lawson’s, Ashley Banks, Lisa Turtle’s and Kerry Washington’s grew on tress, there would be no excuse for PAWGing. But that’s not the case.

PAWG on, Bronny Boy:troll:

Mans got a masters in Foxy Mathematics with this equitation he just solved

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
People sit on here all day talkin about wealth inequality and how we don’t have generational wealth, yet some of y’all happily applaud a billionaire nikka giving his money right back to white folks :snoop:

Rick black people don't even live in black communities. You talk about giving back money when all his money is spent in white communities now

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
nobody called them kids subhuman or even mentioned them....its low to bring them up, when i am CLEARLY talking about Kobe's mexican WIFE and her mother(mexican) fighting over his wealth after his died. His mexican wife right now is controlling most of his wealth....and thats a union his parents didn't even support.

You claimed "Kobe's money is controlled by non-Blacks". That was pure bullshyt. Kobe's estate is in a family trust shared equally between Vanessa and the daughters until her death, at which point Vanessa's portion will also revert to the daughters. They control it just as much as she does and can draw money out as they wish. Her mother doesn't control shyt, that fight ended 2 years ago.

its funny that your only response to what i said was "damn, you hate these beautiful mixed kids"....so your saying fully black babies can't be beautiful? does being mixed make them more valuable? So you saying black babies are subhuman compared to mixed kids?

TF did you get that from? :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Rick black people don't even live in black communities. You talk about giving back money when all his money is spent in white communities now

I already said that and they're ignoring it. How does Bron's $50 million mansion in Beverly Hills help the Black community in a way that will be different if his hypothetical half-black grandchildren are living there 40 years from now?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I already said that and they're ignoring it. How does Bron's $50 million mansion in Beverly Hills help the Black community in a way that will be different if his hypothetical half-black grandchildren are living there 40 years from now?

This even if he was with a black girl they don’t live in a black community.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Some of our ppl are too far gone 🤷🏾‍♀️

It’s like they don’t realize white, Asian, Hispanic and middle eastern ppl say the same shyt when their ppl marry out.

White women can’t stand to see well-to-do white men marry Asian women lol
Everyone else understands the game of resources except us, because we’re more excited about race mixing
Black people both men and women have like the lowest interracial marriage rates relative to other races. This isn’t the issue y’all like to portray it as.

If other communities are on the same wavelength about “protecting their resources” apparently they are doing a piss poor job compared to us.

As far as issues in the Black Community when it comes to resources, interracial dating is probably one of the most inconsequential factors :dead:

Just say y’all have an issue with Black People with people other races and keep it moving.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
You claimed "Kobe's money is controlled by non-Blacks". That was pure bullshyt. Kobe's estate is in a family trust shared equally between Vanessa and the daughters until her death, at which point Vanessa's portion will also revert to the daughters. They control it just as much as she does and can draw money out as they wish. Her mother doesn't control shyt, that fight ended 2 years ago.

TF did you get that from? :dead:

Why you acting like its controversial to say his money in the hands of non-blacks? IT LITERALLY is when two mexican women are fighting over it and his own parents are CUT-OFF! most of his kids are minors and don't control that wealth and who knows if they even consider they self black. You on here babbling about one of my examples, when i mentioned other black entertainers who's wealth is mostly in NON-BLACK hands!

Hold this L!

natalia-bryant-attends-her-second-prom-wearing-dolce-amp-gabbana.jpg

Natalia-Bryant-Senior-Prom-2021.jpg

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Can’t say I’m surprised :manny:how many black people even attended Sierra Canyon or live in whatever area LeBron is in