Is Lebron James fortune destined to go to a Pawg ?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It’s the same chick he took last year I think :mjlol:

People need to worry about their own lives.. Bronny been fukking this white girl and probably will continue to well throughout college.

Dad pawged at his HS prom too which is why I find it hilarious they bring up Savannah

Yall crazy to think LeBron wasn’t out here smashing YesJulz types before he got married

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#PawgLife #RichGang :wow:

IMG-8389.jpg

Daps
You have a point but Its viral on twitter and instagram.
it's not viral on my instagram... So who are they following that leads them to stories about high school children??????

If not for the Coli I wouldn't know this was a thing and I'm very much so on th internet quite a bit

Daps
All I ask from the coli is have this same defensive energy the next time it's a black woman with a cac
It does. Even worse actually. The last thread about this got like 12 pages and this one will probably do numbers too.

Nobody really cared about that boxer's daughter messing with a cac far older than her I think some people (mostly the women on this site) tried to justify it too

:mjpls:

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I know the coli will be understanding when his daughter inevitably goes to prom with a cac as well.
Yea it’s unfortunate, and unfair to Bronny, but it matters man. Imagine bron and all his importance to black folk and down the line his legacy, his lineage is on some j Edgar Hoover indistinguishable from a regular white man.